GT350 FORScan Tweaks

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
This is great, but how do I load the extended license key? When I click load license, it takes me to the Forscan program file..now what do I do?
Once you have forscan on your computer, open the program, click the steering wheel with the question mark in the middle at the bottom left of the screen, you will see the hardware ID and there you can click copy to clipboard, then paste where it's needed.

If you have trouble go to the forscan website, click "board index," then "general and support forum," then "standard and extended licenses for windows," lots of info there to help you with screenshots of what I explained above.

Let us know if still having trouble. It's not the most user friendly thing.
Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Do you really need an extended license to make the changes people are making here?

1Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Once you have forscan on your computer, open the program, click the steering wheel with the question mark in the middle at the bottom left of the screen, you will see the hardware ID and there you can click copy to clipboard, then paste where it's needed.

If you have trouble go to the forscan website, click "board index," then "general and support forum," then "standard and extended licenses for windows," lots of info there to help you with screenshots of what I explained above.

Let us know if still having trouble. It's not the most user friendly thing.

That's my question...Where is it needed? sorry.. im just slow with understanding this

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Where's the best place to get everything needed? I want to use it on my 2016 F250 Diesel and then my 2017 GT350 when it comes in. Will I need separate stuff for each or should it work as is on both?

Sponsored

1Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
G-d damn it Gump...Your a genius!!!! it worked:headbang: added the temp gauge and the red R screen. thanks to all that helped this simpleton figure it out.
Adam:D

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I has red snk and no double honks. Thanks everyone!!

Sprintamx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I'd like to add my thanks to the trailblazers and archivists. Tranny gauge and red snake enabled; double honk deactivated.

Any steps to deactivate the door open chime?

Relak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 - Oxford White
If there was one thing to fix, thats more annoying than the two honks when leaving the car, its not being able to use the GPS while driving. Is there anyone who has found a way to disable the safety restraint for the GPS that prohibits user input while driving??:frusty:

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
If there was one thing to fix, thats more annoying than the two honks when leaving the car, its not being able to use the GPS while driving. Is there anyone who has found a way to disable the safety restraint for the GPS that prohibits user input while driving??:frusty:
Pull over and don't be an asshole? You text and drive as well? People like you are why I got rid of my motorbike. Seen too many close calls from pricks who are trying to type in an address or respond to a text.

Sponsored

Relak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pull over and don't be an asshole? You text and drive as well? People like you are why I got rid of my motorbike. Seen too many close calls from pricks who are trying to type in an address or respond to a text.
might want to straighten out your panties there. seems you've gotten them in a bunch.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Doesn't the GPS allow you to input an address via hands free while driving? :shrug: Honestly I'm not sure because the few times I've used in-car GPS I input the address before I leave the house :cool:

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS
Android Auto, Google Maps w\ Google Voice, ftw :D

Edit: I too would prefer people didn't drive distracted.

Relak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I prefer the native GPS to apple maps and as great as everyone's opinions are, you're all forgetting the factor that our sports cars come with this nifty little thing called a passenger seat.

For those of you who are lucky enough to have friends or family, there are times when driving, that these individuals are sitting in a seat totally free from vehicular responsibility. In those moments, it would be exceedingly useful to be able to enter a specific address on the fly using THEIR fingers from their position as a passenger.

Interestingly, there are quite a few people with similar interests, after searching the web. Unfortunately following the switch back to SYNC from MFT, it seems that Ford got rid of the loop holes to disable the safety restrictions that previously existed. I'll keep searching for a way to do this. Ya'll keep posting your opinions. :cheers:

Skrappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang
I followed this Tune guide and only changed the ACM to turn off the Engine Sound through the speakers. Now the air conditioner will not turn on. Has anyone else experienced this? I double and triple checked it and it is correct by the notes on this string.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Sponsored