GT350 FORScan Tweaks

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't even look there I was on the forum digging around.
Sponsored

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
Has anyone found a way to keep the exhaust valves open all the time?
Yessssssssss my question exactly.:hail: Doesn't anyone else like the exhaust defaulted in the sport mode and then have to switch it back if you need it quiet.:shrug:

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Yessssssssss my question exactly.:hail: Doesn't anyone else like the exhaust defaulted in the sport mode and then have to switch it back if you need it quiet.:shrug:
I agree it would be nice. I went through all of the non "AS BUILT" settings and there isn't one for that. Maybe a code to change in an "AS BUILT" file?

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
I'll make it easy for you. There is currently no publicly known way to accomplish that. And PLEASE, someone correct if I'm wrong.
Thanks so much for the reply...and forgive my posting of the same thing this evening. Good to know so I can get a good nights sleep now...:hail:

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
I haven't had time to read through the entire thread so I apologize if its been posted, but on the Sync 3 system bluetooth when it goes to pair with a device is there a way to change it from displaying as "Sync" to something else (Sync 3, GT350R, etc etc)

Mainly being is I have my Raptor and 350R which both display Sync and on my phone there is no way to differentiate the two of them. Once in a while I have to re do everything in the Raptor so I end up delete both syncs and having redo both cars. Minor PITA but I'd figure I'd ask

Sponsored

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
I haven't had time to read through the entire thread so I apologize if its been posted, but on the Sync 3 system bluetooth when it goes to pair with a device is there a way to change it from displaying as "Sync" to something else (Sync 3, GT350R, etc etc)

Mainly being is I have my Raptor and 350R which both display Sync and on my phone there is no way to differentiate the two of them. Once in a while I have to re do everything in the Raptor so I end up delete both syncs and having redo both cars. Minor PITA but I'd figure I'd ask
Amen, brother. Try six SYNC-equipped Fords which occasionally need to be re-paired, plus any number of rental cars because I try to rent Fords when possible for the sake of simplifying the variety of infotainment systems I need to remember. Without the ability to distinguish among them, needing to reconfigure one usually ends up meaning deleting and re-pairing the whole bloody lot.

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS

Amen, brother. Try six SYNC-equipped Fords which occasionally need to be re-paired, plus any number of rental cars because I try to rent Fords when possible for the sake of simplifying the variety of infotainment systems I need to remember. Without the ability to distinguish among them, needing to reconfigure one usually ends up meaning deleting and re-pairing the whole bloody lot.
I'm assuming you guys have iPhones ... on Android you can go into the Bluetooth settings and rename them to whatever you want. FWIW, my GT350 defaulted to "Ford Mustang" and my '14 F150 w\ MyFordTouch shows up as "Sync".

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS

you can rename them on your phone. I have done this with my cars.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Ouch, 2 is bad but 6. :frusty:

I'm assuming you guys have iPhones ... on Android you can go into the Bluetooth settings and rename them to whatever you want. FWIW, my GT350 defaulted to "Ford Mustang" and my '14 F150 w\ MyFordTouch shows up as "Sync".
you can rename them on your phone. I have done this with my cars.
iPhones will not allow renaming. I was set to get a Galaxy S7 I am sick of Apple in general but i've held off for a little until I can be sure the batteries are stable

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
I third that, Man I don't even try to use my 2011 f150 sync anymore. For whatever reason I cannot have both cars linked to my phone. if both profiles are on the phone the truck always malfunctions, sometimes the car too.

Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
FWIW, my GT350 defaulted to "Ford Mustang" and my '14 F150 w\ MyFordTouch shows up as "Sync".
Yeah, this is a Sync 3 v2.0 thing.

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
Where is the easiest place to find out how to do this? I got my OBDMX, got it paired, say my car on Forscan but I don't see how to look at the modules.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Where is the easiest place to find out how to do this? I got my OBDMX, got it paired, say my car on Forscan but I don't see how to look at the modules.
Click the "Play" Button (arrow) at the bottom. See my post on page 23 in this thread, I attempted to summarize all the pages/posts.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853

kart125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350/2008 Saab TurboX SC
This is a great thread! The only thing I absolutely want to change and it will decide if I buy the necessary harware/software is the headlights...

I hate that the lightswitch does not allow to run parking lights only. The headlights/DRLS are always on no matter what position the switch is set to.

Is there a way to be able to run only the tribar parking lights? If yes I'm buying everything needed today!

Thanks
Sponsored