Sponsored

GT350 Fascia Lovers - Attention!

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I talked to a Ford guy driving a GT350R to the Roush event last night and he said the single wheel replacement cost will be $5000.... And you think Ford will sell their fenders, radiator support, hood and everything else it takes to convert just the bodywork to GT350 spec for less than $20k?

I still think if the aftermarket would make the fenders, bumper cover and hood to fit the stock radiator support that is the best you guys can hope for. Honestly I don't think the GT350 really looks as good as a stock GT.
the 5k replacement for the wheel is most likely due to that fact that it is carbon fiber.

i cant wait for a manufacturer to release replica parts. probably wont happen till the 16 starts rolling out.
Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
The difference in the past was all of the trims used basically the same parts. Look back at the 2005-2009 S197s. All of the special edition used essentially the same base parts; you could buy a bumper/grill/rear bumper and spoiler and it would look identical to a GT500 or Billet etc. But it was still a good $5k to buy and get painted

The GT350 is a very different car than the S550 this year; different front fenders and major pieces of the bumper supports/splitters. I doubt there is any way that you will get a front facia setup for less than $15k.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
How about the wing? Any info on the GT350R wing?

I found a source for a carbon fiber GT350R wing but I'm not about to drop $2k for it...
I don't know if you seen this.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27191

Thank you everyone for the feed back, obviously there is enough interest to go through with production. We are waiting to get our hands on one so we can make sure ours will be as close as possible and we will bring this to the market as soon as possible. Thanks, Don

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
personally waiting for the gt350 rear diffuser :clap2:

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So the 2016 mustang parts are now live on fordparts.com. This is all that I have been able to find relating to the gt350 front end.

Hood: $2200
http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/P...search=true&year=2016&make=Ford&model=Mustang

Fenders: Call for price
http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/P...search=true&year=2016&make=Ford&model=Mustang

I was unable to locate the front bumper, grille, and radiator core support...
Yup its going to be cost prohibitive to do any front end conversion this year with OEM parts- $10k plus.

NvDiS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ttt!! Update!

Danger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Performance Package, Ingot Silver
:clap2:Bump

shadowsong6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 mustang v6
Bump.... because I'm interested in vented fenders and the rear diffuser. lol

Sponsored

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Well this stalled quickly. Lots of hype to start with, and now nothing. Not even an update.

OP
OP

RustedAngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 350R HR215
I've been reaching out to the Sales Manager whom I was in talks with, who gave the green light - to no avail. The last update from them was they were about to move into a new space and prototyping would begin following the move. I've not been able to get any response or update following those last communications.

It sucks. I wish I had better news, and was trying to hold off until I had a solid response other than "They dropped off the face of the earth."

:/

If anything changes, I'll update the thread for sure.

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I've been reaching out to the Sales Manager whom I was in talks with, who gave the green light - to no avail. The last update from them was they were about to move into a new space and prototyping would begin following the move. I've not been able to get any response or update following those last communications.

It sucks. I wish I had better news, and was trying to hold off until I had a solid response other than "They dropped off the face of the earth."

:/

If anything changes, I'll update the thread for sure.
We can help you with prototyping. Our prototypes are machined out of durable ABS plastic, an ideal material to build molds off of. Our prices are also very reasonable compared to industry standards.
Sponsored