Sponsored

GT Performance Pack vs Non Performance Pack Suspension Difference

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
At the end of the day, you know manufacturers of massed produced vehicles cheap out on shocks and stuff. But basically, do you really think anyone's aftermarket "engineers" if they even are engineers, know better than Fords?
Sponsored

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
At the end of the day, you know manufacturers of massed produced vehicles cheap out on shocks and stuff. But basically, do you really think anyone's aftermarket "engineers" if they even are engineers, know better than Fords?
Keep in mind that the "mission statement" of those Ford engineers is to sell as many Mustangs as possible. Real enthusiasts are not the big fat part of the bell curve. Those Ford engineers are lucky to fit cool stuff into a budget (and they do thankfully). But the aftermarket is the place where you can really focus on your specific performance objectives. Obviously the car has good bones ... the GT3560R being good gauge of potential chassis performance. But once the NVH engineers and accountants get done with their work on a higher volume car - let's agree there is room for improvement.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if Ford Racing parts is the result of what the engineers would put on the car if price wasn't as much of an issue.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn't notice which GT they started with PP or non, and although they said they installed a ford racing kit they didn't say if it was the street or track version.

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I didn't notice which GT they started with PP or non, and although they said they installed a ford racing kit they didn't say if it was the street or track version.
If it was the same article i read they started with PP and added the Ford Racing Mustang Track Pack