Sponsored

GT 350 manifold swap and cat deletes bama low mph

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
My vacuum was showing 0 under load with the JLT, I changed back to stock and new tune and I'm reading vacuum now.

The car is pulling like a fraught train

Thanks guys for the help, and now I know the 2012 intake is a smaller size then the 2015 newer

Under load the engine will have less vacuum. At WOT you'll have close to zero vacuum. Not sure what you were getting at?
Sponsored

V8EATR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
My vacuum was showing 0 under load with the JLT, I changed back to stock and new tune and I'm reading vacuum now.

The car is pulling like a fraught train

Thanks guys for the help, and now I know the 2012 intake is a smaller size then the 2015 newer
The vacuum should read 0 when you give it some gas...

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I'm dealing with a customer right now at my shop giving me bits and pieces of information expecting me to diagnose some phantom issue. Very frustrating to say the least.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Who even does the tuning at Bama anymore?
I think the American Muscle honey's have taken over the tuning duties which explains why their tunes are so soft!

Sponsored

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Bama only adjustments tire size, RPM limit, MAF, spark, and throttle response. VCT adjustments even for manifold swaps are upon request only, so is adjustments to torque management. They also pass you around alot from tuner to tuner which makes it difficult to get tune revions, or something consistant.

OP
OP

Billy Mack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
My thing is I need a none nitrous tune for bracket racing and a nitrous tune for heads up

So paying for two tunes is a killer

I'm not worried about the issues as I know the car isn't running right due to the tune, but wanted to know who can tune the car that people recomend
Somewhat affordable lol

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I have had Dakota at Lund doing my tuning. Top notch, and nails it every time. The data logs are dead on with what we are shooting for.

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
I have had Dakota at Lund doing my tuning. Top notch, and nails it every time. The data logs are dead on with what we are shooting for.

What were you really looking for in your logs? Did you specify something to him? Just wondering cause he did my tune too.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
What were you really looking for in your logs? Did you specify something to him? Just wondering cause he did my tune too.

Mainly just that everything he was commanding was doing what it was supposed to do.
Sponsored