Grille access

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Was hoping someone here has done what I’m trying to do. I purchased a gt350 style badge for the front grille that says coyote in dark green. Following the few install vids on YouTube got me nowhere as there’s an additional cover under the radiator cover preventing access to the back of the grille. I guess our bullitts are different than a gt in this regard. Has anyone else installed any decals to the grille and if so how did you get access to the back of it. Thanks.
Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Was hoping someone here has done what I’m trying to do. I purchased a gt350 style badge for the front grille that says coyote in dark green. Following the few install vids on YouTube got me nowhere as there’s an additional cover under the radiator cover preventing access to the back of the grille. I guess our bullitts are different than a gt in this regard. Has anyone else installed any decals to the grille and if so how did you get access to the back of it. Thanks.
On my previous 16 Gt/CS I removed the hood latch assembly. That gave me just enough room to squeeze through. Haven’t looked at it on the Bullitt though.

OP
OP

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yeah that’s what I did as well but it’s a solid piece of plastic covering that area under the latch. No access from under it at all.

OP
OP

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Ok was able to get my arm just barely through the passenger side of the radiator. It’s a very tight fit but doable if you have skinny arms. I like the emblem. It’s subtle because it’s dark green but gives a tad more character.

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
Ok was able to get my arm just barely through the passenger side of the radiator. It’s a very tight fit but doable if you have skinny arms. I like the emblem. It’s subtle because it’s dark green but gives a tad more character.
Words are nice, pictures are nicer :-)
Show us your new badge!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yes of course what was I thinking. I apologize for the bad lighting. May take another later.
992B313B-52A2-4FEF-82D1-6AE2B397DAF8.jpeg
4B27F68C-3B0E-455F-9016-CAEAF177F35E.jpeg

TLW1022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3464
Mine is more to the left, I wanted it about a inch further to the right but that's as far as I could get my hand in
Black car with black grill needed a little something to break it up & add color

front homestead.jpg

OP
OP

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Mine is as far left as allowed without cutting into the grille.
Sponsored