Sponsored

Can you access the 2nd climate screen on your Bullitt with Sync3.4?

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey gang, turns out there's a second climate screen on Sync 3.4 that shows the heated/cooled soft buttons there (when activated with FORScan via this code: APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x6xx)... but can't figure out how to access it. Can somebody please post how, to see what the heck I'm missing? Many thanks :).

I'll probably never use that screen again, but want to know how to access it. Ha ha. All the buttons on that second screen have hard buttons, so there's really no need for it. Wish the 'soft' seat buttons were on the first screen, like they were on my ex-2018 F-150 Platinum, which also had the same 8" screen. But not a big deal. At least they're on the home screen, which is what I have selected most of the time :D. Thanks gang.
JC
Sponsored

OP
OP

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
After 54 views and no replies, I'm guessing nobody else can see that second screen either? :D By the way, that 2nd screen should be there with or without the soft heated/cooled seat button mod I did, since there are other buttons. It's just like if you did that mod, the heated/cooled soft buttons would be there as well. You supposedly access that second page with a 'menu' button, but there's no such button on my car, either on the screen (soft), or a physical menu button.

I was mostly curious if I'm the only retard that can't access that second climate screen (ha ha), or if everybody else is on the same boat. One forum member posted the photos of the second screen, so I know it exists, but he was of no help to show how he actually accessed that second page, hence starting this thread. Thanks gang.

OP
OP

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Okay gang, mystery solved. Ha ha. I assume most of you who read this thread didn't know there's a 2nd climate screen eihter (mostly useless), but turns out there's a freaking 'menu' button on the climate screen (duh!); I just failed to see it. It's the second from the top left of the screen. It has the rest of the HVAC buttons, like 'max a/c', and if you enabled the soft heated/cooled seats, they're also there. Hope at least a few here learn of that pesky second climate screen :). Take care.
Sponsored