Grabber Lime GT500

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
It just gets uglier and uglier. Ford make it stop, please.
hahahaha! Thats funny...
Yeah, they killed the car with that color. I think the GT350R would look better in it.
The initial teaser with the car in the 3 leaf clover, MUCH better... a color I'd think about getting.
This one is terrible.
10 people total may buy it. Congrats to those, as they will be getting a low #'d car. I honestly couldn't live with it.
What the hell were they thinking on that? Take some more yellow out of it man...
Sponsored

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Meh, I like it but I wouldn't buy it.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Big nope for me.

I liked the press pics where it looked like a funky pearl lime.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I think we all did.

Hey Ford, you listening or have you gone back into hibernation on us? Your focus groups suck.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If the wing is about looks to you then it serves no functional purpose as it sounds like you'll never track the car. The "Base" car should be coming with something that works better for you.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I don’t want the carbon fiber wheels but, I really really really like the big carbon fiber wing. It looks so good!!!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I don’t want the carbon fiber wheels but, I really really really like the big carbon fiber wing. It looks so good!!!
Now you're just trolling Tob, aren't you.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I suppose some are more concerned with looks and have little interest in functionality or purpose. Who am I to judge?:)

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
If the wing is about looks to you then it serves no functional purpose as it sounds like you'll never track the car.
There's still some middle ground (i.e., don't want the big wing != they won't track their car) for people who don't want to drive around on the street with a huge ass wing (where 98% of owners - both casual weekenders and track-rats - will spend a majority of the time with a GT500)

The GT500 in any flavor will be super effective on track, and the S/Wing or even base option will be very good (and comparison to the larger wing, very track dependent) for the ~144 hrs a year someone who HPDEs twice a month. The other 8,616 hrs they won't be driving around with a park bench on their trunk :D

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
There's still some middle ground (i.e., don't want the big wing != they won't track their car) for people who don't want to drive around on the street with a huge ass wing (where 98% of owners - both casual weekenders and track-rats - will spend a majority of the time with a GT500)

The GT500 in any flavor will be super effective on track, and the S/Wing or even base option will be very good (and comparison to the larger wing, very track dependent) for the ~144 hrs a year someone who HPDEs twice a month. The other 8,616 hrs they won't be driving around with a park bench on their trunk :D
I can relate to not wanting to drive around on the street in a car with too many aero devices. I think the GT500 isn't too bad, but for instance the ZL1-1LE and Viper ACR both look pretty crazy for driving on the street IMO.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
The wing is the part I may not be able to get past, will there be a wing delete option ???:frown:
Yes, don't buy that option.

If you want all the other CF stuff, buy the CF track option and then buy a spare decklid and have it painted. Then sell me your wing.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
No, I am not.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
I suppose some are more concerned with looks and have little interest in functionality or purpose. Who am I to judge?:)
I want to track the car, but your right, I mostly want the wing for the looks.
Sponsored