Gotta Vent about My Order

JARHEAD0311

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 race red white ott
I ordered 6/11. No vin yet. I can not understand Ford's process. It defies all logic. Why are people who ordered months after me getting their cars before me. I'm not pissd at them. I just wonder why? Where is the sense in that? I've lost faith in ford's ability to execute. Which is why I'm afraid to afraid to reorder. They'll probably screw that up too. I know I'm preaching to the Choir but I have no where else to vent. Seems like a giant fubar. Never again.
Sponsored

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
I ordered 6/11. No vin yet. I can not understand Ford's process. It defies all logic. Why are people who ordered months after me getting their cars before me. I'm not pissd at them. I just wonder why? Where is the sense in that? I've lost faith in ford's ability to execute. Which is why I'm afraid to afraid to reorder. They'll probably screw that up too. I know I'm preaching to the Choir but I have no where else to vent. Seems like a giant fubar. Never again.
Contact your sales rep and tell them to call their regional rep and give you a priority 01. It only seems right if you ordered within the first week and still don't have anything to show. WHACK! :frusty:

OP
OP

pepperglenn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
So, I wasn't very enthusiastic about the idea of waiting (patience has never been a strong suit of mine). I found a car about 150 miles away that's nearly identical to what I ordered except this one has a black interior, instead of red, and it has navigation whereas on the one I ordered I requested the adaptive cruise/rain sensing wipers (I think I was the only one in America who did this lol).

Anyway, I pick up my new 2015 on monday! Already texted my boss and told him I'm taking the day off. His response, "Send me some pics!"
Well, I picked the car up last monday and couldn't be happier. Already have 1000 miles on it. I absolutely love this car. Drives great, handling is awesome, very comfortable on my 45 mile commute every morning. When I want to have fun it, I can throw it into corners with absolute confidence and not have to be terrified of the mid turn pothole that would make my Shelby want to swap ends.
IMG_2258.jpg
IMG_2259.jpg

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Well, I picked the car up last monday and couldn't be happier. Already have 1000 miles on it. I absolutely love this car. Drives great, handling is awesome, very comfortable on my 45 mile commute every morning. When I want to have fun it, I can throw it into corners with absolute confidence and not have to be terrified of the mid turn pothole that would make my Shelby want to swap ends.
more pics of station wagon, please.

Sponsored

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Omg is that a country squire? Lol

OP
OP

pepperglenn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Omg is that a country squire? Lol
Hahaha, you're close. Its the Mercury version of a country squire. Its know, officially, as a Mercuy Grand Marquis Colony Park station wagon. She's got a 460v8, power steering, hyrdaulic boosted power brakes, automatic trans, automatic climate control, power window, power front bench seat, power door loocks, two way tailgate. Sadly it has no 8 track player. I'm about to fix that though. Here's a better pic of the wagon
IMG_2272.jpg
Sponsored