Got some magic happening...need some luck

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
The 2020 I looked at had 2 prior owners and it only had 5k miles.
Multiple owners is because many are speculating, buying to flip. Not because there is an issue with the car.
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Lol what a time burn.

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
Meh, I think OP is making the right choice.

The GT350 is all about the charisma of the engine and the awesome track (or general canyon) experience.

If you are focused on interior and/or dragging from light to light, it makes sense that the Scat pack would be preferred. Do I think they could have easily ascertained that before spending a bunch of time test driving cars? - Yes, but no biggie.

OP
OP
joe603

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
Looked at the Mach 1 today...very similar to the GT350. Sorry, guys...so fucking undecided!! I know that I want a manual, decent HP, sporty car. Would love the 700hp S3, or maybe even a roush supercharger on a normal GT. I also know that I dont want another dodge. Hell, the wife is looking at the Explorer ST as we speak.

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
Looked at the Mach 1 today...very similar to the GT350. Sorry, guys...so fucking undecided!! I know that I want a manual, decent HP, sporty car. Would love the 700hp S3, or maybe even a roush supercharger on a normal GT. I also know that I dont want another dodge. Hell, the wife is looking at the Explorer ST as we speak.
It seems like you still need to decide what kind of car you want (which is iterative based on the market offerings).

Seems like you want a powerful, but not necessarily sporting car?

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
You've been on here with the same exact questions since February. You just NOW realized you don't like the interior and it's not the car for you but you're also looking at a Mach1?

I'm getting the feeling you just want everyone to pander to your indecisiveness. It's time to choose or move on. I'm sure the salespeople would appreciate it.

OP
OP
joe603

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
You've been on here with the same exact questions since February. You just NOW realized you don't like the interior and it's not the car for you but you're also looking at a Mach1?

I'm getting the feeling you just want everyone to pander to your indecisiveness. It's time to choose or move on. I'm sure the salespeople would appreciate it.
Maybe...I have finally seen evey car at this point, just putting it out there. Still may pull the trigger on the red GT350...Don't feel like you need to reply.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I completely get it. I was just giving you a hard time. was meant in jest. I had an Srt Magnum for a long time. I really liked the way that car drove and how comfortable it was. Was heavy sure, but handled amazing. Mine had coilovers and was down a bit. The newer Challengers and Chargers are nice daily cars that have decent power and bandling. It will be hard to get away from that type of car if your use to it and like it. If I had room I wouldn’t of ever got rid of my Magnum, I’m a big fan of muscle wagons.

I actually had a few 19s that I was considering. One abruptly fell through due to the dealer not able to find tires, so it will go to auction. The other one was a Vroom deal...which we were apprehensive about as we've never dealt with a service like that. The last one is at a dealer in another state. We took advantage of a local GT350 that just happened to become available. I was looking at a black 19 about 300mi away. The thing that grabbed me is the price of the 20 was close to the 19...but the problem is that it's red. Really wanted a black or gray. So it was only a test drive. Prior to this, only drove a couple 19 Roush S3s and a ZL1 (which is completely out due to limited interior room.

Don't need justification at all, just being honest. Really, just not sure at this point what I'm gaining from trading my SCAT pack for a GT350. I'll never track the car, and that's where it shines. Honestly the trade offer of my car is super high and I wanted to take advantage...but that high trade price also applies to the prices on these cars. I'd hate to pull the trigger and it drops 15k in a year, then I'm stuck with it. I've noticed that these cars go through owners. The 2020 I looked at had 2 prior owners and it only had 5k miles. Not a deal breaker, but definitely a trend in these cars.

As for my wife...she just got used to the Charger's interior, which is simply nicer and modern. She gets the GT350 is all about the engine/trans...but just felt the interior was cheap for a 70k car. I guess what changed is I don't have the answers to defend the car after seeing the headliner and hearing the various rattles on the test drive. Also, the power is way up in the RPM range compared to the S3 which just put you back in your seat.

This forum is great and I get being defensive...but just know that the GT350 is an awesome car, just not the car for me.
Sponsored