Sponsored

got my stripes!!!

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Awesome I ordered my car without stripes . I am doing my own stripe after delivery. A local shop just outside Tampa will do it for 550 installed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gils4433

Gils4433

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
thanks everyone for your positive feedback! I'm honored to be part of the shelby club and receive your inputs! I know there's some out there that don't like the stripes on the shelby, and that's ok, but honestly the car looked "naked" w/o them, it really sets off the whole look, it just fits right for a shelby! even the techs at the shop were "busting my ballz" for adding them but after they saw them they all unanimously changed their position and agreed it makes the car! keep in mind you can't just get the FORD SVT stripes, they are meant for the GT 5.0; different hood, etc, they will NOT fit correctly on the shelby. the thinner stripes on the shelby look well balanced on the body, in contrast I think some wide stripes on GT's etc are over the top ( pun intended!) For the "R" if you get the stock Matte black stripes then think twice about the clear bra ( which I reocmmend on a shelby!), it will be a science project and very costly to do this; yu will need matte clear bra over matte stripes!

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
Looks fantastic. I don't doubt for a second that they're better quality than OEM.

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
Looks very good; the best replica stripe job I have seen.

The OE Black/Red stripe kit is ~$6,000, it's completely insane.
Sponsored