Sponsored

Good deal?

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Nope way too high. They won't even tell you the actual mileage.
It's there but hard to see. It's between the pictures and the 2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium in a light gray text. 3301. The picture has it too. Currently at 3717.

The price isn't terrible, but I can't see myself spending more than 30k on a used mustang gt. If it has everything you want, then go for it. Try to negotiate the price down a bit. Also consider new if you're financing. There are some nice 0% deals out there. Just don't get robbed on the price.

Sponsored

OP
OP

DolfanDoug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
It's there but hard to see. It's between the pictures and the 2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium in a light gray text. 3301. The picture has it too. Currently at 3717.

The price isn't terrible, but I can't see myself spending more than 30k on a used mustang gt. If it has everything you want, then go for it. Try to negotiate the price down a bit. Also consider new if you're financing. There are some nice 0% deals out there. Just don't get robbed on the price.
I have been looking, but new equipped like this is at least $10k more taking rebates and ford financing...closer to $15k more for 0%...at least that's what I am finding...no expert, hence the question.

Thanks.

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Make sure to have them reseat the bumper! Look at picture 10. You can see the clips for the bumper.
I literally just had to have my bumper reseated yesterday, by my dealer. Long story, in another thread...

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Also, picture 14. See what they can do about that seat. I cannot tell what is on the side of it, water/marks, or something else...

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
I have been looking, but new equipped like this is at least $10k more taking rebates and ford financing...closer to $15k more for 0%...at least that's what I am finding...no expert, hence the question.

Thanks.
If this car is your ideal car and configured perfectly, then go for it. If it's missing a certain feature or has something you don't care about, then think about it. But definitely haggle on that price. Also, check the warranty for when it expires.

Sponsored

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Good point about the warranty!

If this car is your ideal car and configured perfectly, then go for it. If it's missing a certain feature or has something you don't care about, then think about it. But definitely haggle on that price. Also, check the warranty for when it expires.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Way too much IMO. I paid $33K for my 2019 GT Premium, 401A, A10, 3.55 and enhanced security system with 10K miles before the pandemic hit.

OP
OP

DolfanDoug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for everyone's advice...only thing it is missing IMO is PP1, but I can live without. WishI knew where you guys are finding these great deals you speak of... lol.

B0N35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963-1/2 Falcon HT
28k.. its 2.5 years old.
It has a June '18 blend date on the window sticker, it's not even 2 years old yet.

OP, so it still has original warranty and is eligible for extended if that's what you want. I don't think the price is that bad, but definitely worth haggling. I think it's a good looking car.

OP
OP

DolfanDoug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
It is CPO so should have extended warranty, but will definitely make sure.
Sponsored