Sponsored

Going to have to cancel my order :( Update w/ s197 pics

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
It was #732 and nope I never posted on IMBOC. Only had it for about 2 years. I got really sick of driving a manual in Dallas/Fort Worth traffic every day. Never again.
Well, if you got sick of driving a manual, then I rescind my previous wish and hope that your new car brings you much joy, regardless :)
Sponsored

oj5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Update.

Got a killer deal on an S197 yesterday and honestly couldnt be happier. I was really looking forward to the next generation of Mustang but even a base GT with less than 1k of options and x-plan was gonna make me uncomfortable on payments.

Plus the deals on the '13 and '14s are just silly. Got a DIP '13 GT Premium with nearly every single option available on the car from pony projectors to Navigation, Brembo brake pkg, etc etc. Only 3,000 miles on the car, its amazing. Clean carfax. The car honestly looks brand new inside and out.

Well over $40,000 sicker price and got it for $29,000, certified with the upgraded bumper to bumper warranty until the end of Jan 2020! Going car shopping on the last day of the month was a good idea. :D

So happy to be in a Mustang again! Can't wait to start ordering parts for this baby!
Congrats man! DIB in combo with the Track Pack wheels are spot on :thumbsup:

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
It's a beauty and a great deal. Congrats!