Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
https://www.gforce1320.com/product/s550-probushing-complete-kit/

Anyone have these?

I am considering getting a used IRS (for the cradle) in order to go back to stock bushings with posi lock and white line inserts/big Bertha bolts (based on some outstanding advice). Currently have the bmr derlin cradle bushings and aluminum diff bushings and the rear-end whine is loud. I don't mind some noise or clunks, but having both solid it sounds like a siren above about 40mph; and drives my wife crazy (annoys me some). Just about every combination I see on here adds noise, and the posi lock whiteline/big Bertha is probably a great compromise between strength and nvh; but I saw the gforce and they claim to have reduced nvh as a design criteria. It would be much less work and effort to do these; however if it is only a 20% reduction in gear whine then it will be more work when I end up with the other option.
Sponsored

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Well I have some, I'll let y'all know. I am going try to do some sound recording this week and probably get the gforce parts in next week.

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Installed! I went from the aluminum cradle and diff bushings with the stock driveshaft (took the aluminum one out and it reduced it maybe a decibel) to the gforce cradle and diff bushings and the one piece aluminum driveshaft NO MORE WHINE! I didn't even bother making a recording now, can't hear it. Also the low speed clunks are gone. Now time to go to the track and see if it holds up. I'll add some install notes later.

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Install took much longer than I anticipated. The aluminum bmr bushings had all gone in easily with a couple whacks from a dead blow. The diff bushings took me probably over three hours. They are oversized and it is a press fit. I worked on one for over an hour and a half with zero luck. I tried pressing them in with a c clamp and a couple flat pieces of metal. Initially I was trying grease as well. The issue is they would not start and would pop out sideways no matter what I tried. I ended calling gforce and superpro and did a Google. It was recommended to use a press and to chamfer the holes. On Google I found a recommendation to use dish soap and not grease on poly (the outer shell is a plastic, not traditional poly, either way grease didn't work). After the chamfer and soap I was able to get them in, but it still took a bit of trial and error; once they started and were in square I had to really torque on the c clamp, and I would hit the flat plate on alternating sides with the dead blow. The cradle bushings were easier, but would not seat with the c clamp. I bent a c clamp so much that it is now garbage. Fortunately the way the bushings are oriented on the frame I could use my press. Once I had the press set up they went right in. Probably the press would have worked on the diff bushings better, but I couldn't figure out how to orient the cradle into the press for them.

FordMustacheGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks for the update! It’s good to know that there are other alternatives that don’t add significant NVH. My differential bushings started to tear, so I installed the Steeda inserts since the Whiteline bushings are on back order.

Are these rebranded Superpro bushings? They look very similar.

OP
OP

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Thanks for the update! It’s good to know that there are other alternatives that don’t add significant NVH. My differential bushings started to tear, so I installed the Steeda inserts since the Whiteline bushings are on back order.

Are these rebranded Superpro bushings? They look very similar.
I am not 100% if they are the same, they are made by superpro for gforce.

One thing I need to add is I used kelltrac's big Bertha bolts instead. The diff bushings are sized for them and they have you use that size in the front (must drill) and in the back use a sleeve with the stock bolts. I elected to use the bigger bolts in all 4 and drill out the diff.
Sponsored