Sponsored

Gears and or Converter

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Probably going to stay NA for a while. 2018 A10 3.55 gears currently. Goals are to stay daily friendly but drag strip and roll racing are important. No track road courses or twisty roads around here.
Two mods I am twiddling my thumbs at are 4.09 gears and a circle D converter. Can someone guide me on doing one vs the other or doing them both together? What I am wondering is should I keep 3.55s and go with a converter, keep stock converter and go to 4.09 rears, or do both gears with converter.
Sponsored

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Don't forget you'll need some better tires especially if your gonna be drag racing it. Converter will be very helpful at the drags.

OP
OP
FruityJudy

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Don't forget you'll need some better tires especially if your gonna be drag racing it. Converter will be very helpful at the drags.
Yeah tires and suspensions I’ve got covered just need to know what to do between these two

bigwill90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Probably going to stay NA for a while. 2018 A10 3.55 gears currently. Goals are to stay daily friendly but drag strip and roll racing are important. No track road courses or twisty roads around here.
Two mods I am twiddling my thumbs at are 4.09 gears and a circle D converter. Can someone guide me on doing one vs the other or doing them both together? What I am wondering is should I keep 3.55s and go with a converter, keep stock converter and go to 4.09 rears, or do both gears with converter.
I have a A10 with 3.73 and circle D converter..I would keep the 3.55 and just do the converter..I really didn’t see any gains from going 3.55 to 3.73 .
Sponsored