Sponsored

Gauging interest in fog lights

Would you purchase a set of aftermarket properly fitted fog lights if they were available?

• Total voters

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
what is it that you guys would like to see from us?
For one, real pictures. All we have seen are 3D renderings and a half-a-sec appearance in a fascia swap video.
Secondly, wiring instructions.
Without that, the whole thing is hard to judge
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tripleseven-na.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
We are set to release our new website before Black Friday. All photos has been reshot. As per the wiring instructions, the choice is yours for what function you want them to kick on with. We will have a diagram, but essentially you use vampire clamps to bite into the wire for low beam or high beam if you have a Mach 1, or like on our car to the factory fog light wire.

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 3.35.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 3.34.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 3.35.10 PM.png

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
May have missed this info, though is there a choice for color, beam pattern, lumens, etc?

OP
OP
Weeee

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
@JeffTheEmailer welcome to the community. I'm happy you have found us and congratulations on being the 1st to market with a set of lights. As you can see, there is demand for such a product.

• Is 777 able to swap out the fasteners for something less noticeable? The shiny bolt heads attract the eyes and not in a good way. Anodized black bolts? nylon bolts? no bolts at all?
  • As you are the 1st to market, with a less known company, I think you should consider finding a local Mach 1 who would be willing to install the lights together with 777 and write the install manual. Take lots of photos along the way, of course.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SC
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
We are set to release our new website before Black Friday. All photos has been reshot. As per the wiring instructions, the choice is yours for what function you want them to kick on with. We will have a diagram, but essentially you use vampire clamps to bite into the wire for low beam or high beam if you have a Mach 1, or like on our car to the factory fog light wire.

Any plans to release a standard 2018+ GT Grill with Fogs? I would be all over that.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon

Mach 1 doesn’t have FogLight switch. Would be nice to see if there’s a little bit more research on how to correctly do the full install. Including changing the switch to foglight.

Im handy with instructions, but figuring it myself, I rather keep the car stock. :(

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I'd like to see yellow glass or glass-looking lights, as round as possible given the weird shape of the grill openings.

Heck, I'd be just as happy to have lenses without lights glued on to the plastic. I love the look, but don't really need more light.
Sponsored