• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Full Steeda Adjustable suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
I recently upgraded to BC Racing coilovers so I’m selling my full Steeda suspension setup. The shocks and struts have approximately 6k miles and the rest only has about 3k miles.

What you get:

Steeda Pro Action adjustable front struts
Steeda Caster Camber plates
Steeda adjustable front bump stops
Steeda Linear Sport springs front
Front suspension fully built for easy swap out
Steeda Pro Action adjustable rear shocks
Steeda adjustable rear bump stops
Steeda Linear Sport springs rear

This setup lowers the car about 1”. The handling is MUCH improved over stock and only slightly stiffer. With the adjustable shocks it can be tuned to your preference for street and track. All in all, a very nice setup.

Retail on this setup is $1470 from Steeda. I’m only asking $1000 obo. I am willing to ship at the buyers expense. It’s pretty heavy so shipping won’t be cheap though.

42608293332_18e4ca9154_c.jpg
Steeda suspension by Tom Francis, on Flickr
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
With the preassembledness, he's not wrong on the $1470 from Steeda - it would be their Build Your Own package with the adjustable shocks/struts, camber plates, bumpstops, and fronts assembled. You are correct on shipping being free from them though.

For some buyers, it being assembled isn't that big a deal but having done the swap, it is such a convenience.

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Great price!

For anyone questioning this consists of Part numbers

555 4445

and
555 2119

OP
OP

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but this is $1088 brand new from Steeda with free shipping.
Bubble not busted but thanks anyway. You’ve got the wrong options listed with no pre-assembly. I edited my post to reflect the shipping correction.

Sponsored

OP
OP

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
With the preassembledness, he's not wrong on the $1470 from Steeda - it would be their Build Your Own package with the adjustable shocks/struts, camber plates, bumpstops, and fronts assembled. You are correct on shipping being free from them though.

For some buyers, it being assembled isn't that big a deal but having done the swap, it is such a convenience.
Having the front pre-assembled makes it a lot easier fo someone to save the labor on install by doing it your self because you don’t need spring compressor. Most shops are gonna charge about $300 or more.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Having the front pre-assembled makes it a lot easier fo someone to save the labor on install by doing it your self because you don’t need spring compressor. Most shops are gonna charge about $300 or more.
$300 for a full install of suspension maybe but you can rent a spring compressor for free from a local auto parts store.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Holy Sh*t...

Let the man sell his parts...smh
Sponsored