• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: FS: Forgestar CF5V 19'' Staggered Wheels

OP
OP

ecoce1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Black Friday, price drop!!!! This has to be the cheapest like new set on the market!
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
How far are you from New Haven? I am heading out there tomorrow to visit a friend and if you would be able to meet me I would take these off your hand.

Any pics on the car?

OP
OP

ecoce1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
How far are you from New Haven? I am heading out there tomorrow to visit a friend and if you would be able to meet me I would take these off your hand.

Any pics on the car?

Any pics on the car?
I am located in Plainview, NY. Working all day tomorrow in Plainview. If you can come by the wheels are yours.

20171006_084029.jpg
20171006_084025.jpg

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
Would you be willing to ship to 61523 Chillicothe, IL. There is a bus station near by if you have Greyhound for shipping.