Sponsored

Front Tribar LED with Sequential Turn MOD! (new thread)

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Yes, this is something to take into consideration...

But I have to ask you something that I did not understand: if I keep the turn signal function of the switchbacks connected, will it blink at the same rate as the sequential turn signal of the tribars? My understanding from John's post is that it does't :shrug:
Sponsored

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Yes, the 'sequence' is synced: one blink of the switchback\stock blinker corresponds to one full sequence of the sequential tribar.
Like this:

stock\switchback: ON-------------OFF
sequential tribar: ON1-ON2-ON3-OFF

This is because our 'tribar modder' has synced the tribar sequential with the stock blinker timing :) The same should be with the DD tribar led board.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Check if it will be visible because at night the headlights could lower the visibility of the tribar turn signal.
I think it's more than clear enough, even at night. I really really like how the look cleaned up by not running the original blinkers anymore.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
I think so too Eric. I might leave it only with the sequential. If it's not clear enough I can always connect the turn signal function of the switchbacks.

Stefano, thanks for the clarification. You are the God of the lighting stuff :hail:

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
[MENTION=7100]Ericc B[/MENTION]: You're right, but actually I like to replicate one of the most common US mod: the swap of the original amber parking\turning lights with white\amber switchbacks :)

[MENTION=27749]MakStang[/MENTION]: thanks :headbang:

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
As Stefano said, the OEM turn signal and the new Tri-bar turn signal are sync together. When one lit up, the other lit up too. When stop... Well, you know what happen :headbonk:

The only thing I "complain" about is the fact of the sequential tri-bars and the non-sequential OEM turn light. They look great, but not in "adequation" together. That's only my point of view :D

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
As Stefano said, the OEM turn signal and the new Tri-bar turn signal are sync together. When one lit up, the other lit up too. When stop... Well, you know what happen :headbonk:

The only thing I "complain" about is the fact of the sequential tri-bars and the non-sequential OEM turn light. They look great, but not in "adequation" together. That's only my point of view :D
The sequential coplus unit would fix that though.

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
I think it's more than clear enough, even at night. I really really like how the look cleaned up by not running the original blinkers anymore.
+1. Was afraid of it not being clean enough with the main lights on at night, so after installing it the first time we tested them. BAE in the stang, me in her car in front of her. More than clear enough :)

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
+1. Was afraid of it not being clean enough with the main lights on at night, so after installing it the first time we tested them. BAE in the stang, me in her car in front of her. More than clear enough :)
You have to install 35w HID, you'll be blind before to see the turn signal... :lol::lol:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Guys what is this sequential coplus unit you are talking about? Put me in the game too!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thanks John. They look great, I ve seen them a while ago on their website. A bit expensive though...
Sponsored