OP
OKP

OKP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Hey Bro!

I'm scratching my head with a problem very similar to yours where my car is behaving exactly like you described here.

My car doesnt turn on the indicators when the engine is running, and If the engine is off, The indicators work.Can you tell me exactly which resistors and in which combination did you use ?

Any help and your time is much appreciated !!
Hi, I don't remember quit well the resistor, but they sell them as well at CJ Pony, https://www.cjponyparts.com/led-turn-signal-resistor-kit/p/RESISTKIT/
the rest of it, I have drawn in the picture above.
Sponsored

davstang5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015

davstang5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Bonjour, malheureusement j'ai vendu ma voiture il y a 2 ans et maintenant je conduis une Cabriolet 68. J'ai connecté le câblage comme indiqué ci-dessous sur l'image. Si vous êtes un peu bricoleur et que vous lisez attentivement le message, vous devriez pouvoir le faire. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/attachments/drl-jpg.483940/

c'est toutes les informations qu'il me reste. Bonne chance!
Thank you @OKP
In your picture I don't understand where you plug + of DRL, sorry I'm not very good in electricity 😁[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
OKP

OKP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
The + of the drl needs to be connected to the original plus of the drl unit of the car. I have cut the original plug for this and connected the cables together. I also put the small socket of the parking Light in the place where the original bulb of the drl of the car is placed. Otherwise if you change the unit ,you will have no parking Light. I removed the complete bumper for this to work easy on the cables. If you are not familiar with car elektriciteit, be carefull not to create any short cuts and get some help from some one Who can. Maybe a member of the french mustang club? Modding is nice , but you neede to know how. I ll try-out to draw a beter picture tomorrow.

Sponsored

davstang5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
The + of the drl needs to be connected to the original plus of the drl unit of the car. I have cut the original plug for this and connected the cables together. I also put the small socket of the parking Light in the place where the original bulb of the drl of the car is placed. Otherwise if you change the unit ,you will have no parking Light. I removed the complete bumper for this to work easy on the cables. If you are not familiar with car elektriciteit, be carefull not to create any short cuts and get some help from some one Who can. Maybe a member of the french mustang club? Modding is nice , but you neede to know how. I ll try-out to draw a beter picture tomorrow.
Hello @OKP ,
I try today to connect them.
I connect the DRL cable to fuse box to have them always lighting after contact.
I plug the turn signal on OEM connector, I tried with and without resistor, it's the same results
Without engine run, all is ok
With engine run, only turn signal failed.
Could you please help me and send me the new draw?
Thank you very much 😉
Sponsored