Foster Whine Mod review here at Lethal Performance

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks, Chris, I didn't see the clip in question but you certainly made the decision for me with that info. :-)
Yessir!
Sponsored

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
I'm not overtly being a d!c# here... but - you have got to be categorically kidding me - $145 for a tube, a clamp and some zip-ties...

I mean, I totally get the value add of the Harbor Freight hole saw and the "fresh in the paper" razor blade... but still... (ok - I guess I am overtly being a d!c# after all)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Day 37 after the EPA cuts your nuts off.....hey, how about a tube that brings engine bay noise into the cabin?

:)

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Day 37 after the EPA cuts your nuts off.....hey, how about a tube that brings engine bay noise into the cabin?

:)
And to think I ripped the sound tube off my '15 and tossed it in the trash with reckless abandon. They'll be The Shit soon. Gold, I say.

Sponsored

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
It's just for sound inside the car right? It's just pumping the sound in?
pumping in implies it's actively doing something... piping in, via a tube forged from unobtainimum, is a little more accurate... but, yeah, you got it... that's the whole promise... just that...

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
pumping in implies it's actively doing something... piping in, via a tube forged from unobtainimum, is a little more accurate... but, yeah, you got it... that's the whole promise... just that...

If it did anything to the outside sound maybe :-) Love the SC sounds on the older GT500s.