Sponsored

Forza 6

Starman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT convertible
It *must* be karma. I just started the game, got my first random draw after the first training race and guess what..... I won... a 2015 Mustang GT.
Sponsored

Davy_Baby9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRD
IS it better than Forza 5? Been a fan of every game in the series, 5 put a bad taste in my mouth so I'm hesitant on this one.

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
IS it better than Forza 5? Been a fan of every game in the series, 5 put a bad taste in my mouth so I'm hesitant on this one.
I think so, thus far. F5 never seemed to "feel" right to me, 6 has been more like 4 from a racing perspective. If you had a problem with 5 due to DLC, thats still a part of it.

Try the demo if its still available on Xbox Live. The Ford GT is worth the download I think. :D

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I've read a lot of reviews that compare it specifically to Forza 5 and say that it's a significant improvement. Seems to fix a lot of the problems from that series -- tons of tracks (including the Nurburgring) and cars available from day one, easier to unlock new cars, etc.

I don't own the game yet, but I plan to before too long.

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
I have forza 5 whch has the 15 mustang. Anything groundbreaking in forza 6 asside from night and rain mode???

Not really seeing a reason to shell out another 6 bucks for night and rain driving.

Sponsored

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT Premium, 2015 GT Premium 50th Ann. Edition
Does Forza 6 have the GT350 and if so how to get it in the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
The Forza LE Xbox one console is pretty cool. Tribute to GT and power on button has ignition sound.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Does Forza 6 have the GT350 and if so how to get it in the game?

Yeah the GT350 is in there. I got a couple of them. I think it was part of one of the car packs and I've won another or something along those lines.

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I hit a Veyron on the first spin, and 1 million on the next.

It's leaps and bounds better than forza 5, i'll be perfectly content until horizon 3 comes out.

Sponsored

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
Yeah the GT350 is in there. I got a couple of them. I think it was part of one of the car packs and I've won another or something along those lines.

Cool. Thanks. We won a 2015 Mustang GT after our first race. Have not been able to drive it yet as we have been using an Audi TT in our first challenges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

whysoblu

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whysoblu.com
Vehicle(s)
Sucks. The GT350 is part of a 6 car pack for $19.99. What a rip off. It's like ADM on a video game. If the car was like $3, then maybe. But $19.99 for a video game car. Lol. Hopefully I can get lucky and win one.

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Can't win it, you have to download the DLC. it's worth it, trust me.

EcoBoostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
F6 is a significant improvement, F5 was built to look pretty on the new Xbox One hardware, the focus wasn't automotive physics.

Now with F6, thats a whole different story with the improvement in number of cars, tracks and various other tweaks. And I feel its a slight upgrade in graphics as well...

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
F6 is a significant improvement, F5 was built to look pretty on the new Xbox One hardware, the focus wasn't automotive physics.

Now with F6, thats a whole different story with the improvement in number of cars, tracks and various other tweaks. And I feel its a slight upgrade in graphics as well...
This!
And what others said, major improvement on just about everything that isn't directly DLC related.
And the little spin system after leveling up each time is awesome lol
Already won two LaFerraris, one Koenigsegg Agera, an second GT350 (first one is free if you get the DLC) a second GT and one Lambo Vaneno. All that alone for in-game credits would take forever to get lol
Sponsored