Forscan

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Okay please save me some time and sanity. Searching will take forever. So I will be "that guy". What website do I download forscan from? Is it free, one time pay, subscription? Which adapter is best for Windows 10 laptop? And finally is it easy to use? Like I am no computer wizard. Pretty non literate actually. And can anyone post or post threads on what can be achieved with forscan? Thanks. And yes I am a dick so please save the insults

Don
Sponsored

BleedNBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 2018 Toyota 4Runner ORP; 2007 Sea Ray 270 SLX
Vehicle Showcase
Okay please save me some time and sanity. Searching will take forever. So I will be "that guy". What website do I download forscan from? Is it free, one time pay, subscription? Which adapter is best for Windows 10 laptop? And finally is it easy to use? Like I am no computer wizard. Pretty non literate actually. And can anyone post or post threads on what can be achieved with forscan? Thanks. And yes I am a dick so please save the insults

Don
Try this
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61773

OP
OP

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Wow that is a whole lot of info. And a whole lot of info that confuses the shit out of me. I think I will just stick to what is programmed and be happy. Thanks

Don
Sponsored