20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed a S550 As-Built values spreadsheet that had 38 rows of options etc. Is that the limit of Forscan options for the Mustang GT or do I need to buy the app to see more?
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
It's not that. It's that nobody has made a comprehensive spreadsheet like Livnitup over the F-150 forum. Many of the F-150 codes work on Mustangs, but are not listed there. Others are different, meaning it requires experimenting with them, and apparently few guys do that. I experimented trying to find a way to show digital coolant temperature above the bar gauge, and adding oil temperature to the digital screen, but failed miserably on all of them. But I was able to disable sequential rear turn-signals, enable fog-lights as cornering lights, etc. Other folks had done that, but wasn't documented on the spreadsheets I found. Oh, also tried to enable reverse tilt, but can't be done on Mustangs.

Also did some of the typical mods, like disabling door and start-up chimes, double-honk disable, bambi mod, soft heated/cooled buttons, engine fake noise disable, panic button with 2 presses, etc.

Ajc5633

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 1975 Nov
What is the fake engine noise code? I was looking through the spreadsheet I have but can’t tell which areait is in

nrm101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
What is the fake engine noise code? I was looking through the spreadsheet I have but can’t tell which areait is in
It's in the GT350 Section

Engine Noise Enhancement (through speakers) - 2016 Tech ACM 727-01-01 : xxxx ???? xxxx Change ???? To: C000-Disable (off) (NOTE: someone mentioned F808 worked as well) Epiphany

Engine Noise Enhancement (through speakers) - 2016 Track ACM 727-01-01 : xxxx ??xx xxxx Change ?? To: D0-Disable (off) Epiphany

Engine Noise Enhancement (through speakers) - 2017 ACM 727-01-01 : xxxx x?xx xxxx Change ? To: 8-Disable (off), A-Enable (on) Spart NOTE: More thorough disable may include: ACM 727-01-02 xx00 xx ANC disabled,
ACM 727-01-02 xx88 xx ANC enabled

OP
OP
20ducks

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So, the spreadsheet I have with 38 lines is complete or are there others for the S550?

Sponsored

Ajc5633

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I’d be curious if I have a. Updated one also. My spreadsheet doesn’t have the gt350 section

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
Everyone is working with the F150 spreadsheet. And the S550 one is definitely not complete.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
What is the fake engine noise code?
ACM 727-01-01 xxxx x0xx xxxx. From the factory it's xxxx x2xx xxxx.

So, the spreadsheet I have with 38 lines is complete, or are there others for the S550?
Many others. A few that are already in use by some of us, and many others than nobody has bothered to try and/or document :). Just check the F-150 forum spreadsheet to get a taste :D.

nrm101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
It's not that. It's that nobody has made a comprehensive spreadsheet like Livnitup over the F-150 forum. Many of the F-150 codes work on Mustangs, but are not listed there. Others are different, meaning it requires experimenting with them, and apparently few guys do that. I experimented trying to find a way to show digital coolant temperature above the bar gauge, and adding oil temperature to the digital screen, but failed miserably on all of them. But I was able to disable sequential rear turn-signals, enable fog-lights as cornering lights, etc. Other folks had done that, but wasn't documented on the spreadsheets I found. Oh, also tried to enable reverse tilt, but can't be done on Mustangs.

Also did some of the typical mods, like disabling door and start-up chimes, double-honk disable, bambi mod, soft heated/cooled buttons, engine fake noise disable, panic button with 2 presses, etc.
What is the bambi mod? I'm assuming fogs with high beams?

Sponsored
OP
OP
20ducks

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for all the inputs on this. I am trying to be proactive so when the time comes to modify what I want to modify, I'm ready for it.

Ajc5633

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
So I need to ask. I was exploring forscan today. Is there a reason everyone goes thigh changing the number codes in the as built instead of going through and doing it in the non as built modules? I was going through them today and it seems most things I’ve seen people change with number codes can be done in the non as built modules by just saying enable or disable. Such as I activated the performance shift light on my car with the digital dash. No number codes needed. Going though I saw the ability to enable the fog lights with high beams again not needing the change the coding. Just curious if I’m missing something.

nrm101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
So I need to ask. I was exploring forscan today. Is there a reason everyone goes thigh changing the number codes in the as built instead of going through and doing it in the non as built modules? I was going through them today and it seems most things I’ve seen people change with number codes can be done in the non as built modules by just saying enable or disable. Such as I activated the performance shift light on my car with the digital dash. No number codes needed. Going though I saw the ability to enable the fog lights with high beams again not needing the change the coding. Just curious if I’m missing something.
my 2c as forscan makes more updates, they seem to add the most known changes into those nice menu's, just recently they added the ability to load from the ford AS Build data as a standard part of the program vs. saving stuff off like you used to have to do, just in case you messed something up

Ajc5633

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
my 2c as forscan makes more updates, they seem to add the most known changes into those nice menu's, just recently they added the ability to load from the ford AS Build data as a standard part of the program vs. saving stuff off like you used to have to do, just in case you messed something up
ok maybe since I jumped into forscan just recently I never knew that wasn’t always a thing. I figured these were all normal changes since the beginning and manufacturers used them when setting up the cars.
Sponsored