Forscan Question

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
Hi Everyone,

I bought the
OBDLink MX Bluetooth OBD-II Automotive Scan Tool for Android and Windows to use with my Amazon Kindle 10 Fire in order to eliminate the Active Noise Control feature on my Mustang (I THINK it is responsible for some of the cabin noise since my axle back addition). I see in the play store there is more than 1 version of Forscan. Do I need to buy the pro-version or will another version work for me? THANKS!

*EDIT* I think I was looking at ForDScan, not forscan. I see where there is a demo version and a Forscan Lite - I assume THAT is what I need to change my setting, correct?
Sponsored

OP
OP

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Guid.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
THANKS... maybe I will just leave it alone. :frown:
If you have a GT, then you shouldn’t have to worry about any of that because only the EcoBoost has the active noise cancelling and the fake engine noise through the speakers. The GT’s have sound tubes running from the intake tube to the firewall and into the cabin. It just pumps intake noise. If you wanted to make your cabin a bit quieter you could look into that

OP
OP

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have a GT, then you shouldn’t have to worry about any of that because only the EcoBoost has the active noise cancelling and the fake engine noise through the speakers. The GT’s have sound tubes running from the intake tube to the firewall and into the cabin. It just pumps intake noise. If you wanted to make your cabin a bit quieter you could look into that
:thumbsup:
Sponsored