Forscan needed in Milwaukee

hogpowr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I have a 2016 GT 350, it has long tube headers with an HP tuner tune through NGauge.. Is there anyone in milwaukee that is a Forscan expert that would be willing to make a few changes on my car? i really just want to have the trans temp gauge added to my gauge pack. if someone is wiling to meet up. i would come to your place, or you can come to mine. I'll buy you a few beers or throw you a few $$ for the effort.

Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I have a 2016 GT 350, it has long tube headers with an HP tuner tune through NGauge.. Is there anyone in milwaukee that is a Forscan expert that would be willing to make a few changes on my car? i really just want to have the trans temp gauge added to my gauge pack. if someone is wiling to meet up. i would come to your place, or you can come to mine. I'll buy you a few beers or throw you a few $$ for the effort.

Thanks for any help.
Do you have the dongle and program? If so, I could walk you through it.

OP
OP
hogpowr

hogpowr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
unfortunately no, i have nothing other than the car... i'm also running a MAC so, i'm having a hard time with the idea of buying a windows based computer just for this....

OP
OP
hogpowr

hogpowr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
i'll bump this... i'm looking for someone who can hook up for scan to my car. i would like to get the transmission temperature added to my gauge pack. will provide some $$ and/ or adult beverage!!

Tractor Junk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spencer
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R, 16 GT350 FPRS #3, 2014 Boss 302S
FYI you don’t have to buy a new computer, FORscan has an app for the iPhone and iPad. I use it on both, with a Bluetooth OBD plugin from Amazon. Very simple to set up and use.

OP
OP
hogpowr

hogpowr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
FYI you don’t have to buy a new computer, FORscan has an app for the iPhone and iPad. I use it on both, with a Bluetooth OBD plugin from Amazon. Very simple to set up and use.
tractor junk. I know they have the i phone app.. i guess i wasn't clear what functions it all has. I guess i wasn't sure if i can make the appropriate adjustment to get transmission temps added via the iPhone app. really, thats all i want. I just want to see trans temp when on the track.
Sponsored