Forgive my ignorance....

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
SO.. yeah, say what you will but those cup holder lights are pretty useful.
I will give you something to look forward too. The older you get the less you drive at night so you will not need cup holder lights. I was an aircraft mechanic for 37 years which 20 year was on the graveyard shift. I got very accustomed to working holding a flashlight in my mouth so give it a try.
Sponsored

REDLINE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Z51 Stingray
...or you know...dome lights and all. Only takes a 2nd to turn on/off with minimal effort.

Better yet, no drinks allowed in the car

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I will give you something to look forward too. The older you get the less you drive at night so you will not need cup holder lights. I was an aircraft mechanic for 37 years which 20 year was on the graveyard shift. I got very accustomed to working holding a flashlight in my mouth so give it a try.
A long with that, you hit the biggest and nastiest bugs at night too.. not good for pff or paint. I like to keep the 350 clean. It's probably seen 1hr max out of the 26K miles it has at night.

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Go to Ford Accessories site as they have a led lighting kit listed for 249.00, cup holders, footwells, multi color. Not sure if it would work but..............

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
If you are not already a member check us out on Facebook "Competition Orange Mustang Registry Group" :)

Sponsored

GT350/BT55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Conv Pack Avalanche White Stripe
Ambient lighting I can do without.
A dash light when you are low on oil (especially with this car) would have been, cheap, light, and indispensable.
Easy to make a $25,000 error in this vehicle. I am just used checking stick at this point, but it would be nice.

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Ambient lighting I can do without.
A dash light when you are low on oil (especially with this car) would have been, cheap, light, and indispensable.
Easy to make a $25,000 error in this vehicle. I am just used checking stick at this point, but it would be nice.
You are warned at 50 Miles... that is when you should fill up. At least that's how I understood it. I consider E around 50 miles. My other car gives you a ? mark once you reach 30 miles below on gas. It's a mystery...

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
A dash light when you are low on oil (especially with this car) would have been, cheap, light, and indispensable
I totally agree that a low oil quantity light should be standard on all cars even shit boxes.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I really wanted a GT350 but did my research and settled on a 19GT PP1. I'm really a street guy that dabbles with the track and I'm pleased with this balance toward the street.

GT350/BT55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Conv Pack Avalanche White Stripe
I totally agree that a low oil quantity light should be standard on all cars even shit boxes.
LOL agreed.
I am sure it goes without saying, in the Aston Martin dash you get a 3D animated technician in white gloves politely requesting that you check your oil level.
I think a lot of the GT350 engine failures are due to running really hard, and not pulling out that dip stick on a reg basis. Its a pain in the ass but you have to
do it. It is just kind of a throwback to an earlier time. I am just busting you about the Aston, I bet it is as awesome as it gets.
Sponsored