• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Forgestar CF10, **NO LONGER FOR SALE**

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
And one of rear tires I took real quick when I got home from work
Sponsored

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Sounds good, the CF10s will be sitting in the closet waiting for you!

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Looks pretty good to me redline. I can definitely do $750 for those. Only thing now is finding the right time to drive down there.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I will do $2050 just to get these out of the closet and bring them to Richmond. Let me know a good time that works for you guys!

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I've got 3 people interested in these, someone pull the damn trigger! Lol

Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Looks pretty good to me redline. I can definitely do $750 for those. Only thing now is finding the right time to drive down there.
I will do $2050 just to get these out of the closet and bring them to Richmond. Let me know a good time that works for you guys!
Keep me posted fellas.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I can be there as early as 9am Saturday. I know Sam can't make it until Xmas eve, but I highly doubt I'm going to be on i95 or any interstate the day before Christmas (even for 2500) haha

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Yeah man I'm sorry for dampening the deal. I literally have no time at all until then.

If you guys want to just complete the transaction, I can PayPal half the money to redline. This way you guys can finalize and meet up. I'll work it out with redline.

Redline meet me 1/4 of the way up towards NY if possible. I can do a overnight trip then on a weekend before Christmas.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Yeah man I'm sorry for dampening the deal. I literally have no time at all until then.

If you guys want to just complete the transaction, I can PayPal half the money to redline. This way you guys can finalize and meet up. I'll work it out with redline.

Redline meet me 1/4 of the way up towards NY if possible. I can do a overnight trip then on a weekend before Christmas.
It's no problem! We can always wait until after Christmas if they're still around. I understand the free weekend thing. This is one of the first weekends I've had free in a long ass time. And by free I mean two Christmas parties Sat night and working only for a couple hours Sunday :crazy:

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Yeah dude gotta work like a dog so I can afford expensive toys like this s550 and mods lol

Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys, sad to say but count me out. Just bought a set of PP wheels and tires. Plus I don't have to travel a great distance. [emoji106]

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys, sad to say but count me out. Just bought a set of PP wheels and tires. Plus I don't have to travel a great distance. [emoji106]
Hey we tried! I really would have been the one lucking out not having to drive 6 hours in either direction haha

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Hey we tried! I really would have been the one lucking out not having to drive 6 hours in either direction haha

Your wife will allow you to stay home now instead of kicking you out lol. So you're welcome.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Until 'Merica decides he's going to drive up here and buy them and sell me his haha.

Last edited:
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Haha man for 750 that is tempting, but I cannot take on another set of wheels. I'm actually so close to just putting these on my car and selling the 5s. I'm so torn! First world problems.
Sponsored