• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Forgestar CF10, **NO LONGER FOR SALE**

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
These have never been mounted. I just had new OEM TPMS installed Tuesday, the tires mounted to the wheels and everything balanced. I cleaned the ever living crap out of them yesterday...even clay barred and removed any leftover sticky left from the balancing in the barrels. They are Piano Black and are stunning!

I was originally going to sell my CF5 wheels in Bronze Burst and go with these to do a different theme on my Black GT, but the longer my CF5 wheels stay up for sale the more I want to keep them. So whichever set sells first, I'm keeping the other set.

19x9 fronts
19x10 rears
255/40/19 fronts
285/35/19 rears

$2200 local deal! Located in Columbia, SC

Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Aahhhh God damn it. Why 19x10? I was hoping they were 19x11 rear. Great deal none the less. Wheels are beautiful.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Thank you! I've got two people wanting to come take a look Saturday at them!

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Forgestar CF10, Piano Black, MT Street Comps, All Brand New

How many different kind of wheels do you have dude? Lol.

Free bump

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Down to 2 now! Haha. The first ones that sell I'm keeping the others. I've had probably 30 messages on these in the short time I've had them up for sale, so my money is on these to go first. Although at the price I have the CF5, I cannot believe someone hasn't bought them! Especially since they take 7+ weeks to make and ship from Forgestar!

Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Yes I saw those. But if it had the magic word "shipped" next to your asking price, I'd be your #1 customer lol

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
For asking price I'll meet you half way Saturday and you'll have them before they would even make it to your door step! I've offered that to someone in Tampa, Gainesville, and Miami, so why not NY as well? Haha

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
LOL. I love that you're so eager to travel all of east coast. If they don't sell by Christmas time (which I know they will), I may just take you up on your offer. I have a week off then and i'll travel to VA for these.

I also have my eyes on PP wheels from a guy in VA which i'm waiting till that Christmas break.

I love these wheels none the less.

Sponsored
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
LOL. I love that you're so eager to travel all of east coast. If they don't sell by Christmas time (which I know they will), I may just take you up on your offer. I have a week off then and i'll travel to VA for these.

I also have my eyes on PP wheels from a guy in VA which i'm waiting till that Christmas break.

I love these wheels none the less.
Haha I do love to travel! Sounds good!

Keep the cf5s. They look better imho. Gl with he sale
Thanks! Yeah the longer the CF5 are on my car the more I love them. Cleaning the wheels, the Brembos, and even then wheel barrels is so easy on the CF5s!

Boosted

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus RS,,
glws
Have Cf10's on my car and love the look:)

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Thanks Mike! Post a pic of you have one! I've actually never seen them on. I think any wheel Forgestar makes will look good on our cars though!

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
glws
Have Cf10's on my car and love the look:)
Can you please post a pic of your car (preferably side shot) so we can all have a visual?

Google search barely has any relevant pics.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
TWO sets of aftermarket wheel. Yea, it's obvious you are still a single man! LOL!!
Sponsored