• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Forgestar CF10, **NO LONGER FOR SALE**

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Maybe Sam will invite her to dinner too, soften the blow :)

LMAO!! Now you're just starting trouble!

Someone need to buy this man's wheels. This thread is a great thread none the less. Bumpy bump.
Sponsored

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Sam, how about you come down to SC, buy the wheels this weekend and dinner is on me!

75 and sunny this weekend!

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
God damn it I am really starting to want these. So these are brand new wheels and tires never been mounted WITH compatible TPM sensors installed???!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Yes sir! I had everything mounted and balanced last week, but never have been on the car. All tires except one have the sticker on them because the one was torn off while mounting to the wheels. Tpms were all tested before being mounted and they're OEM.

I even have a set of silver lug nuts that work with them you can have and I will have a black set of locking nuts sent to you when they are available. Paul at Need4Speed owes me a set because they were out of them when I ordered.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Yes sir! I had everything mounted and balanced last week, but never have been on the car. All tires except one have the sticker on them because the one was torn off while mounting to the wheels. Tpms were all tested before being mounted and they're OEM.

I even have a set of silver lug nuts that work with them you can have and I will have a black set of locking nuts sent to you when they are available. Paul at Need4Speed owes me a set because they were out of them when I ordered.
What are the wheel offsets?

Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
35 front 42 rear
Alright get Sam to buy my PP wheels and tires for $750, and you sell me yours for $2000, with the lugs you have and send me the black ones when you can and we meet in Richmond this weekend. I'll be at work Saturday or Sunday night lowering my car haha. He can just take you to dinner. I just need to borrow your TPM pairing tool lol.

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
For 2100 I will be at your doorstep Saturday with wheels in hand. The 100 for gas there and back :)

Sam, I will take a cheapo quick lunch Saturday to get back on the road to be back for two Christmas parties Saturday night! ;)

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Forgestar CF10, Piano Black, MT Street Comps, All Brand New

Jesus Christ, that's a 6 hour drive for me (one way)

Sponsored
OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
5.1 for me! But just think you're getting an awesome deal on his PP wheels! Hell, I'm tempted to make a deal with him on them lol.

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Forgestar CF10, Piano Black, MT Street Comps, All Brand New

Lmao!!!! I love how you're so easily influenced. $750 is a great deal for PP wheels but I wonder if they're scuffed and if the tires are bald lol!

Damn I think this will work but I don't have vacation until dec 24th dude. Hmmm

OP
OP
'Merica

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I keep having to tell myself "no more wheels, no more wheels, no more wheels, more wheels, a couple sets wouldn't hurt...shit"

I've got Dec 24 off too, but traffic is going to be an absolute nightmare on I95.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
You guys are killing me lol. I don't have my car with me right now. I drove the wife's car to work today. But the car has just over 600 miles on it as of right now. No curb marks or scratches. And no #smokinsunday instagram posts on them either. I'm in no rush. I shouldn't even be considering this but this is one of those deals that if it works for everyone then probably should just do it and ask for forgiveness later. But I'm in no rush, you want to wait and see about the week after Christmas if they don't sell that's fine with me. My total max net out of pocket for me is $1250.00 though. Considering that nothing changes for either parties product. IE they're in the condition we're saying they're in now.

Last edited:

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Here is a pic from when I cleaned my car last that I had on my phone

Sponsored

Last edited: