Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
350R
Fuck me. I'm in.

Anyone else lowering an R?

Hoping Canada isn't an issue.
I'm only going to lower mine if I dedicate it to 99% track use. I still enjoy ripping around the streets a few days a week and am already way too paranoid about the r splitter.

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I'm only going to lower mine if I dedicate it to 99% track use. I still enjoy ripping around the streets a few days a week and am already way too paranoid about the r splitter.
I hear you. Mine is a daily driver.

I'm gonna just buy the springs then debate installing them after I see a few pics. Just need to have them in the garage just in case.

ir0nxchefx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 DiB, NB Focus RS
Count me in as well.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'd be in if it's still possible.

DML25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Anyone think an alignment or something else should be need to be adjusted when using these?

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Anyone think an alignment or something else should be need to be adjusted when using these?
Uh! DUH! JKD. Anytime suspension components are removed you should have your alignment checked.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I'm in too.

This GB is getting large so let us know if there is a limit???
Indeed it is. Larger then I think most expected. No limit, but Mike will be handling payments directly in order to keep up with availability, which in turn is limited by what he gets from FP. In the event he cannot fulfill all orders at once, he will just continue on to the next person on the list once they come available. He will keep you in line for the pricing however. One of those where it is not a matter of if, but when. I am working to have them keep their stock a priority for us members part of the group buy and not just random people calling in. This way our needs get met first.
so how will we be notified of future update?

can OP tag us with @?
I will update this thread as I get info, and also send a private message when the ball is set to get moving.
Uh! DUH! JKD. Anytime suspension components are removed you should have your alignment checked.
Correct!

Sponsored

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
Yep, it's a "wear item"
But a nearly $500 "wear item". It's too soon in the honeymoon for me to start thinking about lowering. When I bought this car I was excited that Ford got the ride height right. I still haven't changed my opinion on that.

stshoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Avalanche w/Black Stripe and roof, tech pack
Put me on the list.

I might be back in MN when these come available so I could deal with him at the parts counter!

I know these will require an alignment, will they work without caster/camber plates? Or should I plan on having to get those too? All my SN-95's needed them after spring drops but those were a much larger drop.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Put me on the list.

I might be back in MN when these come available so I could deal with him at the parts counter!

I know these will require an alignment, will they work without caster/camber plates? Or should I plan on having to get those too? All my SN-95's needed them after spring drops but those were a much larger drop.
I do not think you will need plates or camber hardware. The tolerance for camber is ridiculous and you will have more camber due to the lower height which is not necessarily a a bad thing. Your toe may need adjusting though.