Ford Performance 70mm Throttlebody

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I asked this before but there is a lot of new members here so I’ll ask again. Has anyone here installed the FP throttle body and done a Dyno test to see if, or how much more HP and or TQ was gained.
Sponsored

ssandoval83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP ingot Silver
I asked this before but there is a lot of new members here so I’ll ask again. Has anyone here installed the FP throttle body and done a Dyno test to see if, or how much more HP and or TQ was gained.

from what ive gathered the FP throttle body isn't worth the price. nor does it provide alot of gains.

OP
OP
Vicr

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
That's why I asked if anyone had installed one and dyno tested.

jrock

The
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Blue EB
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the Ford Performance TB after I had my car on the dyno. Unfortunately, I did not take the car to the dyno after the install. I personally could not tell a difference between the OEM and the FB from the good old dyno in the driver seat. My tuner at the time did not even recommend a tune change from the before and after logs. Looks nice. Good Luck.

OP
OP
Vicr

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
My tuner at the time did not even recommend a tune change from the before and after logs. Looks nice. Good Luck.
That's what I needed to hear. Since I don't care about "looking nice" (I don't have a CAI either) I'll pass on the shiny thing.
Sponsored