Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Thank you to everyone who has referred friends or purchased from us in June. We received the most sales so far and the month isn't over quite yet.

We really are blessed to be involved in such a great community of enthusiasts.

Watch for our website to continue to develop with more helpful information at https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/
Sponsored

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I purchased the ESP from Granger for my GT350 back in March of this year. I recently noticed that it does not show up on my Ford account and instead I have an entry for an "air conditioning" repair from Granger on the day that I purchased my ESP. I emailed Brooke about this and she stated that this is an error with how Ford allows them to enter the ESP in the purchasing system, and assured me that my ESP is still valid. I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue.

1656778037493.png

1656778086888.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I purchased the ESP from Granger for my GT350 back in March of this year. I recently noticed that it does not show up on my Ford account and instead I have an entry for an "air conditioning" repair from Granger on the day that I purchased my ESP. I emailed Brooke about this and she stated that this is an error with how Ford allows them to enter the ESP in the purchasing system, and assured me that my ESP is still valid. I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue.

1656778037493.png

1656778086888.png
Yes, in Ford pass there is a coding error between our dealership software system and Ford's system. In Ford's warranty system (PTS) your contract is intact and shows coverage. I've had multiple conversations with people at Ford to try to correct this issue without any luck so far.

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC

1656778037493.png

1656778086888.png
Mine says the same thing. Originally it showed the warranty but now states 'something went wrong' and then I backed out then back to the ESP section and it displays again.... weird.

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Yes, in Ford pass there is a coding error between our dealership software system and Ford's system. In Ford's warranty system (PTS) your contract is intact and shows coverage. I've had multiple conversations with people at Ford to try to correct this issue without any luck so far.
Hmmmm okay. Thanks for the confirmation.

Sponsored

DCloak

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I purchased 8 year, 75K miles, $100 deductible plan today from Granger. Real easy to do. My dealer wanted $1300 more for the same plan. :crackup:

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I purchased 8 year, 75K miles, $100 deductible plan today from Granger. Real easy to do. My dealer wanted $1300 more for the same plan. :crackup:
There are perks for being informed and on the forum!

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
This was recently offered to us after the Extended Warranty runs out. Have you heard of it?

Continued-Service-Plan-White.png

Our mailing address is:
Ford Continued Service Plan
308 S Jefferson Street, #311
Chicago, Illinois 60661
United States

Want to change how you receive these emails? You can update your preferences.

Ford Continued Service Plan (CSP) has been created to provide coverage after the expiration of your Ford Protect Plan. Ford CSP offers similar coverage to your existing Ford Protect but is not a duplication of your Ford Protect coverage.

In Florida, CSP on Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles is a Service Contract from Ford Motor Company (License #19-383364381).

In Texas, CSP is a Service Contract from Ford Motor Service Company (License #SCP-165).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
T
This was recently offered to us after the Extended Warranty runs out. Have you heard of it?

Continued-Service-Plan-White.png

Our mailing address is:
Ford Continued Service Plan
308 S Jefferson Street, #311
Chicago, Illinois 60661
United States

Want to change how you receive these emails? You can update your preferences.

Ford Continued Service Plan (CSP) has been created to provide coverage after the expiration of your Ford Protect Plan. Ford CSP offers similar coverage to your existing Ford Protect but is not a duplication of your Ford Protect coverage.

In Florida, CSP on Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles is a Service Contract from Ford Motor Company (License #19-383364381).

In Texas, CSP is a Service Contract from Ford Motor Service Company (License #SCP-165).
Hat sounds like a 3rd party coverage to me.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I just want to thank everyone who emailed us at [email protected] or visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . Also to those who referred their friends/family there as well. We had our busiest month ever selling Ford Service contracts at $50 over cost! We ended up saving our customers over $250,000 from list pricing in August!

We appreciate the opportunity to help!

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
I was one of them. It is a great deal!!! Big savings over the major mark-ups by so many dealers. You’re happy and we’re happy!!! Brooke is great! Process as advertised, fast, and simple. Showed up in my Ford Pass app the next day. Thank you!

mc68386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium

1656778037493.png

1656778086888.png
I got the ESP (Ford Protect) through Flood Ford a few years ago, and it shows as active warranty coverage on my Ford account and at the dealer.
If you're nervous (I would be) you could drive over to a Ford dealer and have them verify your coverage.