Sponsored

Ford Market Research Study

SnoopisTDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 2015 GTPP, Recaros, 2004 Lexus GX470
I'm gonna be pissed if they offer a DCT any time soon. I would have seriously considered that if it were an option, but I have my car now and I don't want to take the depreciation hit on a trade. But DCT would be awesome, I loved it in my GTI.

Hoping to get that survey too.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I was "selected" to do surveys and have done 3. I have gotten the electronic thank you; no gifts

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Any idea about updates to the Coyote V8, to keep it competitive or better than the upcoming LT1 in the 2016 Camaro?
I doubt it, but why not !

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Where do you get to do these surveys, or sign up to be chosen. I would love to offer my input.

Personally i like the analogue gauges and i think a lot more can be done with their design before they are tapped out. Im always skeptical that too much digital and screens can have things go wrong. Plus after a while of looking at screens many people's eyes become sensitive to them. this can be from too much driving or coming off your work day staring at a computer.

Also please keep the traditional manual set up in tact. i know paddles are the new hotness and cut down track times but for conventional driving and around town they are a pain and its nice driving the good ole clutch and stick.

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Where do you get to do these surveys, or sign up to be chosen. I would love to offer my input.

Personally i like the analogue gauges and i think a lot more can be done with their design before they are tapped out. Im always skeptical that too much digital and screens can have things go wrong. Plus after a while of looking at screens many people's eyes become sensitive to them. this can be from too much driving or coming off your work day staring at a computer.

Also please keep the traditional manual set up in tact. i know paddles are the new hotness and cut down track times but for conventional driving and around town they are a pain and its nice driving the good ole clutch and stick.
Agreed...curious on how you get the surveys, sign up or get selected for them.

bwilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang Premium GT
I got the Psyma survey about 2 weeks ago. I answered the first question and got booted immediately haha. I guess they don't like finance people. :shrug:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I got the Psyma survey about 2 weeks ago. I answered the first question and got booted immediately haha. I guess they don't like finance people. :shrug:
Any clue HOW you got selected?

Sponsored

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I got the survey a day after I placed my order for a 16.

bwilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang Premium GT