Sponsored

Used Market Pricing

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
you will never save stupid people from doing stupid things. When they suffer the pain, they'll learn their lesson.

If the banks stupidly loaned money they'll suffer well DESERVED losses. And they'll have to dump the reposessed assets at firesale prices where WE the WISE will lap them up at once in a lifetime low prices.
What happens if the prices actually stay this way?
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
What happens if the prices actually stay this way?
then we have in your face inflation way worse than 1970's under Carter.

Or magically we've managed to reverse the trend of Millenial cohort not being interested in cars, and likewise the entire supply chain being maliciously obstructed by gov't so it can't respond to economic forces and rebalance. Or China just declared war on Taiwan and has invaded.

The investors in Vroom will lose their ass. So too CarVana and anyone else chasing this momentum in size. Why do you think dealers are no longer buying cars at auction? They don't have billions of investor cash to prop up their business when it comes crashing around their ears. They LIKE being employed and making money. It's only "app" companies who are acting like YOLO should be the guiding principle of life.

Last edited:

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Bro......pics.
After 2 weeks I threw on corsa sport axel backs with a steeda H pipe, tint, and this weekend I'll be putting on a GT500 spoiler

20210425_092118.jpg

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
about 24% off MSRP + TTL I'm guessing?
Lol not sure about the math but mind you I traded in my 2017 and NO additional money down, total cost for the car out the door was 34k. I literally called and told them hey another dealer can do 34k out the door can you match it and they said hold on ........ okay manager said if you come right now we need to sell 3 more cars today for our bonuses so it's yours.... they did the math to see how much they had to price the car at with Tax title licensing and said okay fyi this is below what we paid for it but we're making it up with the bonus we get for selling ex amount of cars in the first 2 weeks of the month.

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
ended up looking at a new 2020 GT with some add on priced at 42k and told them let's do 34k including taxes and fees...Lol not sure about the math but mind you I traded in my 2017 and NO additional money down, total cost for the car out the door was 34k. I literally called and told them hey another dealer can do 34k out the door can you match it and they said hold on ........ okay manager said if you come right now we need to sell 3 more cars today for our bonuses so it's yours.... they did the math to see how much they had to price the car at with Tax title licensing and said okay fyi this is below what we paid
You have no idea what you paid for the car.
Sponsored