Sponsored

Ford Dealers

Bullitt3980

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Back in 05 there was quite a run on new Mustangs and dealers were charging premiums over sticker but I seem to remember the take rate on the interior upgrade pkg far exceeded what they thought and the supplier of the metal dash cover couldn't keep up. The convet came out later and my wife ordered her car the first day the order banks opened in Feb--the car showed up April 3rd--we bought a few cars there so they only charged us sticker price. I'm not buying a car right away untill the feeding frenzy is over
Sponsored

MadMoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stuff
I'm curious if x plan and such will be available right away. I don't think markups will last for very long, especially considering the new corvette is already being discounted. It was hugely hyped and is a lower volume model than the mustang

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I'm curious if x plan and such will be available right away. I don't think markups will last for very long, especially considering the new corvette is already being discounted. It was hugely hyped and is a lower volume model than the mustang
Where have you seen new Vette discounts? Expect to pay MSRP or slightly under to have the 2015 Mustang first and invoice within six months.

MadMoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stuff
Where have you seen new Vette discounts? Expect to pay MSRP or slightly under to have the 2015 Mustang first and invoice within six months.
Dealers on corvette forum were advertising 2000 under msrp.

Tyberos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I went to my local Ford Dealership on Monday just to talk and maybe get some information, here's how it went.

He don't have much knowledge about the details of the car (I pretty much know that going in), I let him in on the information that I know, mostly stuff I have learned here. I told him about the Dec. 5th unveiling and what I'm in the market for, Black GT. I asked if there was any kind of list or something, he said "nope but you can be the first one", so I gave him some info about me and he said he would get back to me about any details he can find out.

He called back today with some info, (this is just the info he gave me so it could be true or false, I'm just being the messenger), He said order forms will be in around March with a June delivery date, so he said that he will keep me up-to-date with anything else he hears.

Once it gets closer to march him and I will sit down a discuss everything I want. I will keep you posted but seems to be pretty good info for now.

Like I said, I'm just the messenger, so this info may not be 100% but it's good enough for now.

Thanks

On the contrary to that, the Ford Dealer I went through is managed by a friend. He is a huge Mustang guy and has his own collection. I spoke with him today and he gave me the same info as he did when I spoke with him in November. The production has been pushed back to June/July and the cars will not be hitting the dealers till August/September. He said he would update me with any new information.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Dealers on corvette forum were advertising 2000 under msrp.
Ok I thought you were speaking of discounts offered by GM.
Sponsored