Sponsored

Flood Ford ESP - Question

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Volkswagen Beetle, 2018 Mustang GT
The only issue I had was that when I received the paperwork, "First Day Rental" was deleted, and "Interior/Exterior Lighting" was deleted. So, I had no option to include those...the contract just came without coverage for first day rental and interior/exterior lighting coverage. I hope my lighting doesn't go bad after normal warranty, because Flood Ford did not give me the option to include those.

marco
Sponsored

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
The only issue I had was that when I received the paperwork, "First Day Rental" was deleted, and "Interior/Exterior Lighting" was deleted. So, I had no option to include those...the contract just came without coverage for first day rental and interior/exterior lighting coverage. I hope my lighting doesn't go bad after normal warranty, because Flood Ford did not give me the option to include those.

marco
That’s weird because those options are definitely available on their website now.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have 1st day rental, I live close to Flood I bought 2 cars from them.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

marco
You have the option to add those overages, they don't come on the base coverage. The lighting add on was only $20, so I opted for that. Don't know when you bought your extended warranty, but you can add those I believe to the extended warranty as long as you're still on the original factory warranty. Check with whoever you purchased it from and find out.
Sponsored