Sponsored

First things to do?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I've been thinking of first things to do after break in. I'm thinking hood struts, and L/R oil separators and Jacking Rails.

Are there any other Quality Of Life things I should think about?

Also a Green air filter is tempting: https://greenfilter.com/store/2479
Sponsored

Last edited:

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Not sure about the green filter. Do you know for sure it will fit? Also it is a oiled filter. The Airaid Blue is not oiled. Will look cleaner longer. Probably going to get the AA spare tire. Mine will get driven in the mountains lots, so don't want to have to rely on the repair kit.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I've been thinking of first things to do after break in. I'm thinking hood struts, and L/R oil separators and Jacking Rails.

Are there any other Quality Of Life things I should think about?

Also a Green air filter is tempting: https://greenfilter.com/store/2479
Hood struts definitely and put LED bulbs in all your internal lighting and reversing light
Best wishes

JackImpact

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hood struts definitely and put LED bulbs in all your internal lighting and reversing light
Best wishes
I was just thinking that I wish my interior cabin lights at the top were LED.

You do this swap by chance?

Sponsored

Sponsored

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
1 Airaid Blue is not oiled 2 JLT oil separator 3 Redline hood struts 4 Steeda interior hood latch 5 AA spare tire ( got the Ford OEM blue scissor jack and the rubber hockey puck lift pad) and a bunch of small stuff. The tire was a biggy that I contemplated for many a day but did it and glad I did.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
A bunch of things for sure... Tinted Glass, Redline hood struts, 20 inch Shelby C11 wheels and Michelin Pilot big ass tires, Steeda dropped springs for Magnaride, Steeda H-Pipe, Steeda IRS braces and bushings, ....and lots more!! Paint correction and CQuartz UK 3.0...also on the wheels!! Drilled/slotted Rotors and Carbon brake pads..etc...etc.. still thinking the Roush rear spoiler and deck lid with the letters BULLITT !! That’s just a start!! ...oh yes...the Steeda Tune!!!

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
I think I'll just leave mine alone for a while and admire it for what it is. It is almost perfect the way it is.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I want to get rid of the PP1 spoiler BAD, resonator delete, jacking rails and a trunk net.

For decades I have been in four door trucks so the floor behind the drivers seat was the location for junk, I want the net to keep my junk in place...Duluth Trading hahahaha
Sponsored