2015 Mustang GT
awesome video!

Sponsored

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
:lol:very nice,very nice,and the truth too.check out this video of a 2015 mustang gt doing 160 mph.

What an idiot. Car isn't his, had at least one other person with him and I swore I heard a baby crying, construction zone, heavy traffic.

People like that are the reason police target sports cars. Leave the speed and fun for a track day, don't endanger other people in a car that isn't even yours. That's just ridiculous. Wish he would have been pulled over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

scarface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mom
What an idiot. Car isn't his, had at least one other person with him and I swore I heard a baby crying, construction zone, heavy traffic.

People like that are the reason police target sports cars. Leave the speed and fun for a track day, don't endanger other people in a car that isn't even yours. That's just ridiculous. Wish he would have been pulled over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Shake and Bake. I love how he was holding the steering wheel, one hand, at 12 O'clock.

Sponsored

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
OK that video was awesome. I sent it to my friend here at work who is seriously considering the Hellcat. I hope he gets one, they are hella cool cars.

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. Saw some people discussing street racing on a social media site. The concensus was that racing is dangerous whether it's on the track or on the street and everyone understands the consequences, so might as well do it on the street. No one cared about the safety of others as it was "unlikely that others would be hurt." Or something along those lines.:tsk:

DHG1078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt, 1985 Mustang Hatch
there was a song out a while back by some guy named SHAGGY,called it wasnt me.:lol:
Why would you think it was a good idea to do that? I'd really like to hear the reasoning on why it was acceptable to you to drive that fast on a public road.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
I wish I could meet the guy driving the GT like that in heavy traffic, I would introduce him to Bubba
Sponsored