Sponsored

First Experience/ Pic Intensive

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Well guys I caved in today when my salesmen messaged me saying they had a Ingot Ecoboost in for a few hours for training. Well I couldn't resist and one word...Wow...just wow.

I really thought maybe we were building too much hype but I was dead wrong.

Exterior- Pics do ZERO justice. I tried to take a few obscure photos of the amazing lines this car has. It looks very muscular in its own sexy way.

Interior- I fell in love. The seats literally hug you. The car pulls you in...in a challenger I sit in it but I Shit you not I feel like I'm getting into a fighter jet ready to tear up the road in front of me. It has soft touch in all the right places and FYI get the premier trim the soft touch doors elevate the quality.

Electronics- uhm.....yeah thanks guys they unplug the battery now so we can't check the MPG lol.

I'm very impressed. Now please EB owners do not take this as me bashing. 9/10 people that walked up either laughed or said "oh..it's a 4 cylinder" please don't get mad at me it was just an observation.

Enough talk here are my pics. I tried to take a bunch of unseen angles. OH two things.

1. There is a button above the rear license plate so you can pop the trunk when your key is in your pocket.

2. If the key fob completely dies in the cup holder is a flap. You open it. Drop the dead fob in and the car will be able to read the dead key allowing you tot start the car.

Here's the pics.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
More pics

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
My app stopped letting me upload standby

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Fixed

Sponsored

Aipaloovik

Threads
Reaction score
I'm very impressed. Now please EB owners do not take this as me bashing. 9/10 people that walked up either laughed or said "oh..it's a 4 cylinder" please don't get mad at me it was just an observation.
Wondering what those people drove. There are several 4s pushing right at and into the 300 HP range now, including the car they were laughing at. 310 HP is hardly something to laugh at, at least in my book. Might stop laughing when one of those EB's smokes em at the lights :)

Nice pictures as well :thumbsup:

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I like that we keep hearing (I said it too) that the pics do it no justice. No one, NO ONE, who has seen it in person has not said that.

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Wondering what those people drove. There are several 4s pushing right at and into the 300 HP range now, including the car they were laughing at. 310 HP is hardly something to laugh at, at least in my book. Might stop laughing when one of those EB's smokes em at the lights :)

Nice pictures as well :thumbsup:
Yeah it was pretty annoying.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
The surfacing and proportions are begging to be seen in person up close. The interior is worthy of the fondling it might get :)

Glad you had a chance to see it in person. I like the photos of the fastback line that you got from the rear straight on and slight 3/4 view. Very nice, and they come close to the essence of seeing it in person.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Damn pictures won't load at work!! :frusty:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
The surfacing and proportions are begging to be seen in person up close. The interior is worthy of the fondling it might get :)

Glad you had a chance to see it in person. I like the photos of the fastback line that you got from the rear straight on and slightl 3/4 view. Very nice, and they come close to the essence of seeing it in person.
That is my most favorite angle. Line I said to many people haven't tried to capture those crazy angles.

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
How did you feel about the red interior color wise? Does the tone/shade look like the s197 red? Or is it more subdued/darker? Tough to tell some pics it looks light some dark

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
How did you feel about the red interior color wise? Does the tone/shade look like the s197 red? Or is it more subdued/darker? Tough to tell some pics it looks light some dark
It's definitely darker. The only thing I have to compare it to is the 2007 obnoxious red interior and if I wasn't getting an LE I would definitely get the new Red interior It's beautiful and subtle.

Side note I'm sorry Recaro people you're wasting your money...and giving up some awesome features.

My salesmen just messaged me and he snagged me a badass keychain from the Trainer!

Wildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus
The more I keep looking at it, the more I think Ingot Silver is the best color on this car. Of course that suits me fine since I like silver and my current GT is silver.

Also, silver with redline interior looks like a winning combo in my book.
Sponsored