Sponsored

Kkakonn's GT350 Build Thread

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I'm back! this time in a Gt350. After waiting 2 years since my 5.0 I finally was able to locate a gt350 at a good price in California. For those who haven't seen my GT build, heres a Link to it. I'm really not sure what direction I plan on going with this car. My whole idea was to buy something that I didn't need to modify, especially after going all out with the first mustang. But we'll see, everyone knows how that goes.

First to kick things off, a few pictures of the new car.

IMG_8939-XL.jpg

IMG_9096-XL.jpg

IMG_9019-XL.jpg

IMG_9018-XL.jpg

IMG_9180-XL.jpg
Sponsored

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the new car, glad to see you back in a S550. Looking forward to see the progress.

brendon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
brendon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I just found this after admittedly stalking your build from your TST feature (I've watched it too many times honestly). Really excited to see what you do with the gt350. There aren't enough corner oriented Mustang owners and I like how far you took the 5.0!

I can only dream about trading up in a couple years maybe. Beyond the 5.2 engine, the Tremec feels so nice although I've only felt it in a showroom. I've had my 5.0 for 6 months now and love everything but the trans. Makes me wonder if I should bother with mods when I could save for a gt350. I supposed I can survive off Top Ramen for another few years.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Incredibly envious. That exact car is something I'd rather have than any other car right now.
Sponsored