2000 GT
The race red really looks amazing on this car. Enjoy it man congrats
Sponsored

DEMQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT
What a great car, wish I can have one wait......
uploadfromtaptalk1416421987417.jpg

DEMQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT
Best decesion ever, congrats to all mustang owners

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Thanks again everyone! Here are some more pictures I took. I got sick the night I picked up my car, and I've been trying to avoid the cold weather. Enjoy!
That's code for I took a few sick days and don't want my boss to read this forum :D

Sponsored

OP
OP

cesmarroquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang
That's code for I took a few sick days and don't want my boss to read this forum :D
Hahaha! I wish that were the case! Sadly, I had to show up to work because I didn't want them thinking I was faking it since it was the day after I got my car.

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Nice car. I see you are one of the few I've seen on here that actually got the rear spoiler. It seems like most everyone else got it deleted.

Wayne

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
Congrats man beautiful car.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I figured I'd share what a great day November 17th has been to me. I FINALLY received my Race Red 5.0 Mustang! I got this car on November 17, 2014. I got my 2012 Grabber Blue Mustang on November 17, 2011! I'd say it was definitely meant to be! My car arrived at my dealership this morning. I'm glad the little snow that good ole Northeast Arkansas got didn't stick! I can't get enough of the car. For everyone that has a retail order, PLEASE wait and be patient! It is definitely worth it. This car is MY car, and you could be in that same situation when your car arrives. Considering there aren't many 2015 Mustangs in Arkansas, it has been turning many heads. I'm just ready for the weekend, so I can take myself a road trip and see what this car can really do!
That Race Red rocks, cesmarroquin! :headbang:

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing those extra :coolphotos:

Rachel

Sponsored

jimijammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT base
Another Arkansan! Great car there. I got my Sterling Grey 2011 V6 Mustang on Black Friday 2010, hoping for a similar coincidence with my 2015 Ingot GT.

bayareag6

Threads
Reaction score
Congrats! I love the color. That was my first choice but I decided to go with competition orange. Enjoy the ride!

OP
OP

cesmarroquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang
That Race Red rocks, cesmarroquin! :headbang:

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing those extra :coolphotos:

Rachel
Thanks again Rachel for all the help! You truly are the best! I would've gone crazy had it not been for you!

OP
OP

cesmarroquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang
Congrats! I love the color. That was my first choice but I decided to go with competition orange. Enjoy the ride!
Thanks! My dealer got a stock order that was Competition Orange, and I was debating if I had made the wrong decision. I think I was just impressed with the fact that it was my first 2015 Mustang to have seen in person. It's a great color and looks way better in person, but I fell in love with Race Red as soon as I saw it!
Sponsored