Finally, a VIN and I think it's already built!

Discussion in '2019-2020 Bullitt Mustang' started by aileron, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:04 PM.

1. aileron

aileron Member

Vehicle(s):
    '19 Bullitt on order
    0   0   0
    #1 aileron, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:04 PM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 8:51 PM
    I received a copy of my window sticker today, and if I'm interpreting the data on the top it was scheduled to be built on 8/22/18 with a "Blend" of 0363 - whatever than means. The dealer told me it it could be up to a month before they see the car, but might be sooner. VIN is K5501220.

Deal is MSRP, had hoped to use a $750 E-Certificate and the X-plan PIN but apparently both are a "no go" per the dealer. Perhaps there will be finance incentives by time I take delivery, otherwise it's a cash deal.

Tickdoc likes this.
  2. CVCashmere

CVCashmere Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Carl
    Vehicle(s):
    15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways, 50th wh
    0   0   0
    Spend the money. It will be very rare in Montana!

CVCashnmere

3. OP
    OP
    aileron

aileron Member

Vehicle(s):
    '19 Bullitt on order
    0   0   0
    It should arrive just in time for the first snow :frown: My Bullitt won't be a garage queen; I'm going to try to drive it through as much of the Montana winter as possible - BUT - she's gonna need snow shoes. I'm thinking of making the OE Bulliitt wheels my winter set with a good set of Nokian Hakkepelita rubber, and then getting another set of wheels to run the 6 months it doesn't snow here. It's too bad the HRE/Steeda wheel on the McQueen Edition are 20" and not 19"; that leaves OE Bullitt, Forgeline C3 ($1400 each, ouch), Foose (kinda cheesy and $1200 each) and ?? to keep the American Racing TorqThrust look. Any idea when another set of Stock Bullitt wheels might be available from Ford? Thinking about also getting four 9x19" fronts and using them as a square winter set up. I need to hurry and do something, as the car is on the way.

4. BrettT

BrettT Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Brett
    Vehicle(s):
    2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
    0   0   0
    Obviously everyone has their owns ideas. Are you planning on putting on staggered snows? I personally would keep the OEM as summer and put a square set of snows on. But I won't be driving mine in the snow...Curious on the setup.

5. OP
    OP
    aileron

aileron Member

Vehicle(s):
    '19 Bullitt on order
    0   0   0
    I think you have the right idea. Using 4 front stock Bullitt wheels for a square winter set-up sounds like a plan; I'll see if the local dealer has the '19 Bullitt in their parts system yet.

I'm a little concerned about a square set up , as the rolling diameter of the rears are a bit larger than the front, so a square set up would lower the rear and change the rake/stance; right?

aileron