Sponsored

Fenders

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
There seems to be many mixed reviews about aftermarket fenders. The pictures of aftermarket fenders vary wildly too. Some look OEM while others do not. I have not reworked carbon fiber before so I have no idea what would be involved in that task, if the fenders are not close to fitting.

Would genuine Ford Aluminum Fenders, from the dealer fit well? Or would those also need extensive rework as they were not the original fenders from the car? I can work aluminum, but I have never used it as a body panel.

Ikon has steel fenders, but I am not stoked about adding weight

I had a minor fender bender, and would like to get close to the crisp lines my car had from the factory. The car is on track more than on road, so I would like to keep the body filler and reworked material to a minimum, as that can give up under extreme conditions.
Sponsored

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have the Ikon ones. They don't add much weight really. Maybe a few pounds. Fitment isn't perfddct however. I'm about 90% happy with mine. They look awesome, but Im quite an anal perfectionist. I bet the carbon ones from Anderson would be a better fit. The Ikon ones also have factory installed bondo to start with.