Sponsored

Feedback Needed! GT350 Style Coyote Version 2 Badge!

Which text do you like better on the bottom?

• COYOTE

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • GT 5.0 (Original version)

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
No worries, looking forward to seeing the design :cheers:
Fender badge base design is done! It looks amazing. Our designer is going to clean everything up tomorrow and they'll be ready for the grand reveal. We expect to have them in stock around the same time as the GT350 style badges.

Cxmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Fender badge base design is done! It looks amazing. Our designer is going to clean everything up tomorrow and they'll be ready for the grand reveal. We expect to have them in stock around the same time as the GT350 style badges.
I know the basic color options will be available first, but what is the ETA for mustang paint code badges? Really looking forward to those

Sponsored

OP
OP

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I know the basic color options will be available first, but what is the ETA for mustang paint code badges? Really looking forward to those
We will stock a few to start including: Comp orange, Guard, Grabber Blue. We need the corresponding Pantone code for each color in order to produce it. We are in the process of building a master list.

Cxmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
We will stock a few to start including: Comp orange, Guard, Grabber Blue. We need the corresponding Pantone code for each color in order to produce it. We are in the process of building a master list.
Well shoot. Then you've got a customer here. As soon as the grabber blue fill are available, I'm throwing in an order!!

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Looks great, but like Labradog said, just show the upper canines. Those smaller upper teeth look odd.

Also, any chance you'll produce a version of these with the "GT 5.0" text instead of the "COYOTE" text (Above posted updated image with "GT 5.0 text)?

Fryguy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
Looks great, but like Labradog said, just show the upper canines. Those smaller upper teeth look odd.

Also, any chance you'll produce a version of these with the "GT 5.0" text instead of the "COYOTE" text (Above posted updated image with "GT 5.0 text)?
Thanks for the feedback. The teeth have been fixed in the production version and I will update the pics up top to reflect the change. For now we are sticking with "COYOTE" as more seem to prefer it. It also allows F150 owners to use the badge which we were surprised was even of interest to them. I won't rule out the possibility of a "GT 5.0" version down the road.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.