Sponsored

Fathouse Performance Increases Prices

Saxgod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 Bronco Sport Outerbanks
I'll try to end it here because I realize we shouldn't be talking politics on this site and especially on a post in the 5.2 subforum lol.

I disagreed with many of the things Trump did and I'll never hesitate to call him out on it. However, I CAN confidently say with a straight face that he was great for this country. The economy was absolutely booming, optimism was high, we were energy independent, foreign affairs were in great standing, inflation was low, gas prices were low, food prices were low, people had great outlooks on retirement/starting families, the country was starting to follow the constitution again, my family business and many businesses owned by friends were doing extremely well, etc. Sure he was rough around the edges, but the "threat to democracy" and "insurrection" rhetoric is completely fabricated and unsubstantiated. I struggle to take people seriously when they say he "led an insurrection".

Nonetheless, I'm glad we can discuss this rationally and I'm always willing to take the other side into consideration. Have a good one.
You too. Back on topic ;)
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
It's the way of the Mustang. Buy car - spend 2x the cost of the car to make it slower than what you could have bought new (with a warranty) for that money.