False knock???

velocity550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
What tuning device were you using? I had some false knock issues with an sct and while datalogging constantly to figure it out I had my knock hit in the 2000s. Lund told me those readings were a glitch because my sensors max out at 10. I ended up finding a knick in my cable. Glad it worked out for you.
I believe he was using SCT as well
Sponsored

OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
What tuning device were you using? I had some false knock issues with an sct and while datalogging constantly to figure it out I had my knock hit in the 2000s. Lund told me those readings were a glitch because my sensors max out at 10. I ended up finding a knick in my cable. Glad it worked out for you.
Yep sct like yours. Just like yours, I was told no way it can go past 10. Been healthy for 2 years since then. I beat and use my supercharger every time I can drive her 4 to 8 times a month.

OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

Leosegura155

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leonardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Alright so I’m probably going to bring the thread back to life but I’m having issues with my 2019 mustang GT with LTH xpipe and straight pipe. after changing the exhaust back to stock mufflers my tuner sent me a email that it was pulling timing by 6* so I figured it had to do with the stock mufflers. So I removed them. Sent another log and told me there was a lot of false knock happening. Did the e85+93 trick as it may be bad fuel. But nothing, I then took my car to the shops and removed the exhaust to see if there was something stuck inside but nothing. Started hitting the cats and heard a slight rattle from the heat shield on the passenger side only, I adjusted it as best as I could till the noise was gone. Put the exhaust back and did a datalog waiting on my tuner to send me a email. But then I cold started my car in 32 degree weather and after it warmed up I started hearing a rattle again the same one I had been hearing coming from the exhaust pipe. It’s driving me crazy that I can’t find it. Headers weren’t making contact with anything.

Sponsored