Sponsored

Fabulous Fords Forever

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
Not exactly sure what my timeline will be the morning of the show but I will try to meet you at the pre show meet lot by Starbucks at least for awhile. My car will be in the show at the Hillbank Motorsports display in the sponsor area so please stop by and say hello if I miss you in the morning. Looking forward to a great day and all the beautiful Fords :ford:

That sure will make it easy to find your car at the show:ford: I definitely will be stopping by the booth:clap2:

Congrats on being showcased at their booth:cheers:
Sponsored

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2008 Mustang GT
Well... @Kona1869 and @free are registered, and it sounds like they (and maybe @Dirtyblueshirt, @Sagacity, @Socal350? :)) can hang out with us at the Starbucks/Petco lot across the street from Sears around 6:30 pre-show...maybe you can follow them when they line up? :shrug:
I'm going to try and make it to the pre-show! I'll be driving down with some friends so I'm not sure what time exactly we're going to arrive in Buena Park.

On a side note though, [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION] would you happen to know any other 350 owners entering the show? I'd like to park with some other members from here if possible :D

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Not exactly sure what my timeline will be the morning of the show but I will try to meet you at the pre show meet lot by Starbucks at least for awhile. My car will be in the show at the Hillbank Motorsports display in the sponsor area so please stop by and say hello if I miss you in the morning. Looking forward to a great day and all the beautiful Fords :ford:
Was not certain you would be able to stop by around 6:30 due to setting up with Hillbank but you know your friends will be visiting you at the show for sure :ford:

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to try and make it to the pre-show! I'll be driving down with some friends so I'm not sure what time exactly we're going to arrive in Buena Park.

On a side note though, [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION] would you happen to know any other 350 owners entering the show? I'd like to park with some other members from here if possible :D

I'll know more on Friday once I merge with the group in NorCal. I'll let you know:)

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

Would be cool to see [MENTION=16091]Steve16[/MENTION] and his 350, too, but I do not know of his weekend plans...there's [MENTION=6972]FAST FRED[/MENTION], too, whose 350 I've yet to see ;) but I don't know if he entered, either...

Sponsored

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
CALLING ALL SACRAMENTO FOLKS HEADING DOWN TO FFF!!!!!!

If you are in the Rocklin/Roseville area and are heading down to Knotts for the Fabulous Fords Forever show, we are meeting up at the Office Depot on Douglas/Sunrise in Roseville early this Friday morning at 3:15a sharp!!!!

We will be meeting with another mustang group and catching a few more coming down I-5 on our way to Kettleman City.

Arrive Time: 0330
Departure: 0400

Feel free to contact me for additional info!!!!!

Last edited:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
[MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] Paul & Edgar here is the spot that we are having our pre FFF meet at 6:30 am see you there :cheers:
FFF Pre Meet.jpg

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
[MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] To clarify the map a little, we are meeting at the Starbucks across the street (top right "star") from Sears' pay-to-park lot. Address is 8231 La Palma Ave. See ya there :cheers:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
CALLING ALL SACRAMENTO FOLKS HEADING DOWN TO FFF!!!!!!

If you are in the Rocklin/Roseville area and are heading down to Knotts for the Fabulous Fords Forever show, we are meeting up at the Office Depot on Douglas/Sunrise in Roseville early this Friday morning at 3:15a sharp!!!!

We will be meeting with another mustang group and catching a few more coming down I-5 on our way to Kettleman City.

Arrive Time: 0330
Departure: 0400

Feel free to contact me for additional info!!!!!
M'kay, that puts my 4:30am cruise meetup times to shame :headbonk:

Sponsored
OP
OP
rubyinla

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
This from the FFF facebook page: :clap2::clap2:

Attention Fabulous Fords Fans!
You may have heard some rumors that you might have to pay to park at Sears! Well, we are here to tell you that those rumors are false.
Sears will be the official show parking lot. They are sponsoring the parking, offering 1,100 spaces for people attending the show.
if you want to park at Sears, please know these spaces will fill up fast. Once they're gone, the friendly people at the lot will direct you to the Knott's parking lots. Please do not park in any of the Mall parking spaces, as they will be subject to tow.

Goflight2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Ingot Silver
I will be going to Portillo's tonight around 6:30 for a little "pre-pre-FFF" dinner!
Thought I'd let everyone know in case anyone was interested!

http://www.portillos.com

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
This from the FFF facebook page: :clap2::clap2:

Attention Fabulous Fords Fans!
You may have heard some rumors that you might have to pay to park at Sears! Well, we are here to tell you that those rumors are false.
Sears will be the official show parking lot. They are sponsoring the parking, offering 1,100 spaces for people attending the show.
if you want to park at Sears, please know these spaces will fill up fast. Once they're gone, the friendly people at the lot will direct you to the Knott's parking lots. Please do not park in any of the Mall parking spaces, as they will be subject to tow.
Thanks [MENTION=19504]rubyinla[/MENTION] :thumbsup: [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] & [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] [MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION] looks like our original plan of parking in the Sears lot is what we need to do. this way all the cars NOT entered into the show won't have to worry about being towed :cheers: I'll be in the Sears Lot early to try and stake out some good spots :shrug:

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Thanks [MENTION=19504]rubyinla[/MENTION] :thumbsup: [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] & [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] [MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION] looks like our original plan of parking in the Sears lot is what we need to do. this way all the cars NOT entered into the show won't have to worry about being towed :cheers: I'll be in the Sears Lot early to try and stake out some good spots :shrug:
Alright brotha well we have our buddy rolling in with his Grabber Blue S197 on the 6gr he has a ticket and we do also so we will def be seeing you guys there bright and early.
Sponsored