Fabulous Fords Forever

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Alright brotha well we have our buddy rolling in with his Grabber Blue S197 on the 6gr he has a ticket and we do also so we will def be seeing you guys there bright and early.
Looking forward to it brotha :cheers:
Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Thanks [MENTION=19504]rubyinla[/MENTION] :thumbsup: [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] & [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] [MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION] looks like our original plan of parking in the Sears lot is what we need to do. this way all the cars NOT entered into the show won't have to worry about being towed :cheers: I'll be in the Sears Lot early to try and stake out some good spots :shrug:
To use one of your fave quotes..."Sounds like a plan" :cheers:

See e'erybody at Sears, then! :D

I am still aiming for 6:30ish.
Man, I am gonna be so dead at work Monday :headbonk:

OP
OP
rubyinla

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
We're meeting up on Crenshaw and 120th in front of wendys, Hawthorne, CA

If anyone is close to that and would like to meet up, Feel free to join us!

Best intentions of meeting up with you guys for the drive to FFF. Planning on leaving The Valley around 6:45am with my son.

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
See everyone soon! Time to get some sleep. Looking forward to an awesome day :cheers:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Any convoys forming along the 5?
I am coming from San Diego and would not mind making a pitstop to meet others on the way to the show :cheers:

Sponsored

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
Me and the wife are taking off at 7am and driving up from La Mesa. I will check this thread once I wake up see if you replied and want to meet up.

Any convoys forming along the 5?
I am coming from San Diego and would not mind making a pitstop to meet others on the way to the show :cheers:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
If I weren't meeting up with others up there super early I totally would!
But I am leaving La Jolla by 5 :p

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Good Morning Everyone :cheers: Looking forward to my First FFF show and having another great day with friends and cars :ford: Everyone drive safe and I'll see you soon :cheers:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Ugh. Got up at 3 and cleaned KITT, and I am not even in the show :headbonk: Just finished. It never takes a half hour; always over an hour. Was just too tired to deal with it last night.
See you guys at Staples in a bit.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Ugh. Got up at 3 and cleaned KITT, and I am not even in the show :headbonk: Just finished. It never takes a half hour; always over an hour. Was just too tired to deal with it last night.
See you guys at Staples in a bit.
I feel you on that one.

I did my normal 5pm-5am night shift, got home and decided my car needed a wash. Said to myself i'd just give it a 30 minute quick wash and dry..... and of course I ended up getting OCD with my cleaning and took over an hour.

Drove to the Sears parking lot, ended up parked between two random SUV's...car completely out of sight....complete waste of time detailing it since I wasn't registered to display the car...I just didn't feel 'right' showing up to the car show in a dirty car :lol: (I am a bit of detailing nerd, so my version of dirty would be immaculate to most people lol) .... In many respects my efforts of cleaning the car was a complete waste of time, but hey ho, at least I looked good rolling down the freeway :D

Its been a long day, wayyy too hot outside and zero shade to hide in, but I had a really good time looking around the cars on display. Hopefully the next big show coming up I might be able to get the night off work so I can actually show my car and not just turn up late and have to ditch it in a mall parking lot :p

Sponsored

Goflight2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Ingot Silver
Just got home from my first FFF.
1. Holy crap, there were a ton of cars there!
2. Glad I wore sunscreen!

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Was so glad to see the few friends I did! Showed up at Sears by 6:30. Scruby texted to tell me he could not meet up as registrants were lining up before 5:30! Found one lone S550, not from m6g, park in the corner space. I thought Awesome! I parked leaving a space between us. Chatted briefly but he and his friend walked to the show(?) which did not open for hours. Then a pickup truck, with 500 empty spaces surrounding us, decided to park in between my stang and the other guy's! I sat there in the car all WTH is up with that, and also where is everyone?

Then [MENTION=7895]navair133[/MENTION] drove by with his daughter and parked with me. We had never been to FFF before and it looked like our little meet was going to be a fail, but we were stumped as to whether to hang out or walk to a show that was not yet open (and I guess stand around?)

Long story short, we took lawn chairs and bottled water out of my trunk and set up a spot right at Stanton and La Palma, and watched the parade of cars enter the show for a couple hours! :ford: [MENTION=8273]DSagun[/MENTION] then joined us with his camera, and I happened to have a chair left, as well as sunscreen. It was fun!

I was pretty tired by the time the gates opened :headbonk:
But once inside we visited [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION], [MENTION=16625]Dirtyblueshirt[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19148]free[/MENTION]. :)
We saw [MENTION=20097]arnoldsoccer[/MENTION] drive around the block a couple times, with the new rims and wrap! ;)

Was glad to get in a goodbye to [MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION]...see ya in a few months! :cheers:

Last edited:

Goflight2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Ingot Silver
We wanted to say hi to everyone, but were with a group of people and the "I'm tired" started.
Still had fun, but man, oh man was it warm!

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
We wanted to say hi to everyone, but were with a group of people and the "I'm tired" started.
Still had fun, but man, oh man was it warm!
Definitely does not take long to get worn out in that heat.
So thankful for icy AC and butt coolers in these seats :p

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Like everyone else first FFF show and I was amazed at how the majority of the cars were mustangs. Quite the variety and selection. Wasn't our usual meet for sure but was glad to see the diehard friends that did show :cheers: overall was a great weekend with the nor cal meets so cal meet and cruise to Huntington Beach followed up with the FFF show. Need to get rest this week another busy weekend coming up :clap2:
Sponsored