Sponsored

Exhaust Options, I want your opinions and experiences

Deleted member 35786

Good find!! Flow tech says no drone, but I watched the video and Bill claims something there, not boomy drone, but he says something there, but not annoying.

Anyway, sounds deep, but when bill left the parking lot I heard an almost “Fuzzy” sound... if that makes sense

But for the price, like you said for budget minded people, it’s worth a look IMO.
I really tempted to pull the trigger on this. It has a chambered muffler for no drone and its a rebadged Legato/Flowtech exhaust. Just wish there were more reviews on it. Might be the unicorn of the bunch... LOL
https://www.cjponyparts.com/flowtec...polished-tips-fastback-gt-2015-2017/p/CBFLT1/
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I really tempted to pull the trigger on this. It has a chambered muffler for no drone and its a rebadged Legato/Flowtech exhaust. Just wish there were more reviews on it. Might be the unicorn of the bunch... LOL
https://www.cjponyparts.com/flowtec...polished-tips-fastback-gt-2015-2017/p/CBFLT1/
DO IT !!!!:thumbsup:

No guts..... No glory!!:rockon:

I took a chance on the AWE’s as there were very few reviews on them. And I haven’t regretted it for a minute. So it your turn to take a chance on another. We all need to be Guiana pigs from time to time. :)

Good luck in your choice. :fistbump:

Deleted member 35786

DO IT !!!!:thumbsup:

No guts..... No glory!!:rockon:

I took a chance on the AWE’s as there were very few reviews on them. And I haven’t regretted it for a minute. So it your turn to take a chance on another. We all need to be Guiana pigs from time to time. :)

Good luck in your choice. :fistbump:
Done... Order placed but under the Legato name at Carid.com. $315 total with shipping.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Done... Order placed but under the Legato name at Carid.com. $315 total with shipping.
Are you keeping the stock suitcase resonator though or swapping in an H / X ?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Those do drone, per my memory of reviews of the legato system from a couple years ago. Just a heads up.

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Those do drone, per my memory of reviews of the legato system from a couple years ago. Just a heads up.
If that's the case definitely keep the stock resonator should be less severe than paired with H or X.

Deleted member 35786

Are you keeping the stock suitcase resonator though or swapping in an H / X ?
Stock resonator stays on.
It’s a chambered muffler and says no drone. Spoke to few folks that had it and none reported any.
Legato is just a rebadged Flowtech and or Flowmaster.. Both the same just different names.. Will find out.

Last edited by a moderator:

BLKIGHT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
A muffler delete seems like it would be very loud.
Really? I've heard those corsa extremes or other after market ones and they seem louder. Although, volume and a certain tone may make a delete seem loud too.

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
I got a sweet deal on my MBRP Street Pro from Terry at Beefcake. I'm very happy with it, sounds great and turns heads everywhere I go.

Last edited:

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
I got a sweet deal on my MBRP Street Pro from Terry at Beefcake. I'm very happy with it, sounds great and turns heads everywhere I go.
I got mine from Terry as well. Great experience and love the sound.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Really? I've heard those corsa extremes or other after market ones and they seem louder. Although, volume and a certain tone may make a delete seem loud too.
Corsa also won't drone compared muffler delete and has a much better tone.
Sponsored